Synthesis of Structural Electrical Circuits of Radio Engineering Devices in a Hybrid Production Expert System
Georgy A. Dolin, Anastasiya Y. Kudryashova,
Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia,
SYNCHROINFO JOURNAL. Volume 6, Number 3 (2020). P. 5-9.
The development of communication systems and devices requires full automation of their design process to quickly update the RED. Especially important is the development of software for the synthesis of basic electrical circuits. The article describes the algorithm of end-to-end CAD based on an expert system for the synthesis of basic electrical circuits of RED based on an object-oriented hybrid expert system. Algorithms for forming the knowledge base at the learning stage and output in the synthesis process are considered. The algorithmic and software hybrid production ES and knowledge base are described. The system organization of structured information about the synthesis of blocks and the entire RED. It allows you to effectively form and manipulate the knowledge of RED design experts. The method for introducing and using a set of constant and variable confidence coefficients in the ES has been developed, which allows using unformalized knowledge about the field of RTU design. This ensures the application of both the knowledge obtained during the training of the ES and the knowledge accumulated during the design of the RED of the ES itself. All this allows the designer to formalize knowledge faster and more accurately, as well as increase the speed of automatic design since unlikely circuit solutions are not considered.
Keywords: expert system, Radio Technical Devices, CAD, knowledge base, algorithmic structures
- G. A. Dolin, “Object-Oriented Representation of Mixed Models Knowledge in the Design of Electronic Devices in CAD Electra,” 2020 Systems of Signals Generating and Processing in the Field of on Board Communications, Moscow, Russia, 2020, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/IEEECONF48371.2020.9078546.
- G. A. Dolin, “Using a distributed database of parameters of electronic components in course design,” Methodological issues of teaching infocommunications in higher school, 2018. No 2. pp. 10-14.
- G. A. Dolin, “Formation of the knowledge base of red expert design for conducting coursework and lectures,” Methodological issues of teaching infocommunications in higher school, 2018. No 2. pp. 46-53.
- G. A. Dolin, “Circuit Analysis, Synthesis and Simulation of Radio Devices in Electra CAD,” 2019 Systems of Signals Generating and Processing in the Field of on Board Communications, Moscow, Russia, 2019, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/SOSG.2019.8706814.
- G. A Dolin, “Automation of synthesis of structural and basic electrical circuits of RED in production and object-oriented expert systems,” 2018 Actual problems of radio and film technologies. II all-Russian scientific and technical conference. Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg state Institute of film and television, October 24-27, 2018. Collection of works. pp. 40-45
- K. V. Boychenko, J. Rivory, I. V. Boychenko, A.Y. Kudryashova, “Interactive Space as a Signal Processing Device,” 2020 Systems of Signal Synchronization, Generating and Processing in Telecommunications (SYNCHROINFO), Svetlogorsk, Russia, 2020, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/SYNCHROINFO49631.2020.9166033.
- K. V. Boychenko , I. V. Boychenko, A.Y. Kudryashova, “Interactive built environment in shaping users orientation and navigation in space ,” 2020 Systems of Signals Generating and Processing in the Field of on Board Communications, Moscow, Russia, 2020, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/IEEECONF48371.2020. 9078658
- K. V. Boychenko, I. V. Boychenko, A. Y. Kudryashova, “Interactive Built Space as the New Means of Information Communication,” 2019 Systems of Signal Synchronization, Generating and Processing in Telecommunications (SYNCHROINFO), Russia, 2019, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/SYNCHROINFO.2019.8813912.