1. All files should be submitted as a Word document.
2. Papers should be between 4 and 8 pages.
3. Paper Title to be submitted in English. A title of not more than fifteen words should be provided.
4. Author Details (in English)
Details should be supplied on the Article Title Page including:
* First name, patronymic initial (if applicable), last name of each author
* Membership in IEEE (if available)
* Affiliation of each author
* City and country of each author
* E-mail address of each author
Structured Abstract (in English)
Abstract should be: informative (no general words), original, relevant key content and research findings; structured, concise (between 100 and 150 words).
* Purpose (mandatory)
* Design/methodology/approach (mandatory)
* Findings (mandatory)
* Research limitations/implications (if applicable)
* Practical implications (if applicable)
* Social implications (if applicable)
* Originality/value (mandatory)
It is appropriate to describe the research methods/methodology if they are original or of interest for this particular research. For papers concerned with experimental work describe your data sources and data procession technique.
Describe your results as precisely and informatively as possible. Include your key theoretical and experimental results, factual information, revealed interconnections and patterns. Give special priority in your abstract to new results and long-term impact data, important discoveries and verified findings that contradict previous theories as well as data that you think have practical value.
Conclusions could be associated with recommendations, estimates, suggestions, hypotheses described in the paper.
Use the language typical of research and technical documents to compile your abstract and avoid complex grammatical constructions. The text of the abstract should include key words of the paper.
Keywords (in English)
Please provide up to 5 keywords on the Article Title Page, which encapsulate the principal topics of the paper.
All figures should be of high quality, legible and numbered consecutively with arabic numerals. All figures (charts, diagrams, line drawings, web pages/screenshots, and photographic images) should be submitted in electronic form preferably in color as separate files.
References to other publications must be in IEEE style and carefully checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency.