S. M. Al-Merahi, Sana’s University, Sana, Yemen
SYNCHROINFO JOURNAL. Volume 6, Number 2 (2020). P. 2-6.
Describe the principles of synchronization in systems of digital television broadcasting DVB-T2 and TDS-OFDM (DTTB), which provide all forms of synchronization with the signal analysis in time and frequency domains. In the system TDS-OFDM guard interval to obtain the pseudo-random sequence – m-sequence, which is used for synchronization and estimation of channel state. It allows to provide high interference immunity of the system and the acceleration of the synchronization process. It is proposed to use m-sequence in the system of DVB-T2 with placing it in the protective interval. The results of the modeling process correlation of m-sequence, transmitted together with the information of the cyclic prefix.
Keywords: sinchronization, OFDM signals, DVB-T2, TDS-OFDM, DTTB
1. Morshed Md. S. Synchronization Performance in DVB-T2 System. Tampere university of technology. Department of communications engineering, 2009.
2. Yang L., Venkatachalam D. Receiver For An LDPC based TDS-OFDM Communication System. Патент № US 20080025424 A1. 2008.
3. Dai L., Wang J., Wang Z. Time Domain Synchronous OFDM Based on Simultaneous Multi-Channel Reconstruction. Tsinghua National Laboratory for Information Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, China, 2013.
4. Bagade A. B., Deshmukh A.Comparison on CP-OFDM and TDS-OFDM Using Compressive Sensing Theory in Wireless Systems. Journal of Innovation in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Vol. 5(2), July – Dec 2015.
5. Yang F., Ding W., Dai L. Joint Time-Frequency Channel Estimation Method for OFDM Systems Based on Compressive Sensing. IEEE. Research Institute of Information Technology. China. 2014.
6. Jain S. Time-Frequency Training OFDM using Matlab for high speed environments. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Vol. 3, Issue 7, July 2013.