Mohammed Omar Ahmed Abdulvasea,
Sana’a University, Sana’a, Republic of Yemen
Kulpunai A. Adylbekova,
Kyrgyz State Technical University, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
SYNCHROINFO JOURNAL. Volume 6, Number 6 (2020). P. 17-20.
The design of professional radiotelephone communication systems within framework of graduation qualification works (WRC) is an important part of educational process, which allows you to apply theoretical knowledge on use of equipment of current TETRA standard for deployment of alternative communication systems. And also to gain skills in applying methods of teletraffic theory and reliability theory for design and solution of practical problems. It is proposed to design a TETRA standard system for mastering the competencies of an educational standard in two stages. Namely, to carry out preliminary planning, in which the required number of radio channels and the range of action are calculated with engineering precision, as well as a preliminary estimate of the amount of equipment required for the deployment of the system. Next, an assessment is made ofreliability indicators impact on the quality of the system, namely, on probability of call losses in order to substantiate necessary reserve and select option for organizing work.using SIP protocols are relevant.
Keywords: Unified dispatching services, design, communication modes, service disciplines, likelihood of maintaining operability, likelihood of call losses.
1. http://ess.ru. Comparative analysis of digital trunking communication standards.
2. http://citforum.ru. TETRA professional radio standard. Benefits and opportunities.
3. Motorola equipment for TETRA systems [Electronic resource] http://www.vseradio.ru/catalog/radiostations/ canopy_tetra/motorola_tetra.php, 2015.
4. B.S. Livshits, A.P. Pshenichnikov, A.D. Kharkevich. Teletraffic theory. Moscow: Communication, 1979. 224 p.
5. I.A. Ushakov. System reliability theory course. Moscow: Bustard, 2008. 240 p.