M. V. Belubekyan, A. A. Papyan, Institute of Mechanics National Academia Since Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
SYNCHROINFO JOURNAL. Volume 6, Number 2 (2020). P. 16-19.
The problems of coupled physical fields, such as the interaction of mechanical and electromagnetic fields, piezoelectric effect, electrostriction and others, are the most urgent. The study of the issues of wave propagation in piezoelectric materials is also relevant. In this paper the propagation of a monochromatic electroelastic signal in a semi-infinite piezoelectric layer is considered. Let’s consider different cases of the boundary conditions, from which localized vibrations can be obtained in the vicinity of the free edge.
Keywords: piezoelectric, wave propagation, waveguide, vibration, frequency, Bleustein-Gulyayev waves
1. Belubekyan V.M., Belubekyan M.V.Resonant and localized shear vibrations in a layer with a rectangular cross section. Reports of the NAS of Armenia, 2015. Vol. 115, no. 1. P. 40-43.
2. Bardzokas D.I., Kudryavtsev B.A., Senik N.A. Propagation of waves in electromagnetoelastic media. Editorial URSS, 2003. 336 p.
3. Bleustein J.L. Some simple modes of wave propagation in an infinite piezoelectric plate. Journ. of Acustical Society of America, 1969, 45, pp. 614-620.
4. Belubekyan M.V., Belubekyan V.M.Surface waves in piezoactive elastic system of a layer on a semi-space. Proceedings of the Yerevan State University, Physical and Mathematical Sciences. Mechanics. 2013, no. 3, рр. 45-48.
5. Avetisyan A.S., Kamalyan A.A. Influence of transverse inhomogeneity of a piezodielectric layer and combinations of boundary conditions on the propagation of a shear electroelastic signal. SEUA Bulletin. series “Mechanics, mechanical engineering, mechanical engineering”. 2014. Issue 17, no. 1. P. 9-25.
6. Vilde M.V., Kaplunov Yu.D., Kossovich L.Yu. Edge and interface resonances of the phenomenon in elastic bodies. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2010. 280 p.
7. Gulyaev Yu.V. Surface electrosonic waves in solids. JETP Letters. 1969. Vol.4 no. 1. P. 63-65.
8. Belubekyan M.V., Papyan A.A. On the problem of wave propagation in a layer made of piezoelastic material of 6mm class. Actual problems of continuum mechanics: Proceedings of the IV international conference, September 21-26, 2015, Tsaghkadzor, Armenia. P. 91-94.