Ahrorjon A. Abdumanonov, Fergana branch of the Republican Scientific Center for Emergency Medical Aid, Fergana, Uzbekistan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruslan E. Aliyev, Fergana branch of the Republican Scientific Center for Emergency Medical Aid, Fergana, Uzbekistan, email@example.com
Muhammajan K. Karabayev, Ferghana branch of the Tashkent Medical Academy, Ferghana, Uzbekistan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vokhidjon G. Hoshimov, Fergana branch of the Republican Scientific Center for Emergency Medical Aid, Fergana, Uzbekistan, email@example.com
SYNCHROINFO JOURNAL. Volume 6, Number 2 (2020). P. 20-26.
In article questions of development of automated, integrated information systems and databases (DB), created by the authors to ensure that the information and intellectual support of organizations and management of clinical processes in a general hospital. Analyze the schema information and intellectual support for the main stages of activity of the doctor in the organization of clinical processes and proved the effectiveness of the transition to electronic document management and management of patient records. The techniques and steps in the process of designing a database of such systems. Presented data models based on relational principles and taking into account the peculiarities of information provision of medical care in a clinical hospital emergency medicine. Sanctified issues for creating a database implemented taking into account the specifics of health care regulations, standards and related problems of formalization and standardization of information, the problem of choice of database management systems (DBMS), including for medical applications, the issues of intellectualization of the database and the formation of a knowledge base. Showing crucial modeling domain – automation object articles in this case – the diagnostic and treatment process. The main requirements to the database integrated health information systems. Questions of formalization entered into the database of medical and other information, the solution of which the authors carried out through the creation of special electronic templates for all aspects of medical practice hospital. Being developed by leading medical specialists clinic, they do not only facilitate the design, but also remind us that we should find out, to ask to examine and help select the best tactics. This kind of technology is human-computer interaction – an element of the programming actions of the doctor. This option is the task of formalizing entered into the database of medical information used to provide a single standard of medical information, standardize the order of the information entered into the database. The results of the analysis of the effectiveness of the developed information system and performance of its database in the course of their use in the clinical setting. In particular, we studied the performance, response time and server load when working with different categories of users – doctors, nurses, administrators, and etc., which have shown the applicability of the developed health information system and its database to optimize the organization of clinical processes in the conditions of the experiment.
Keywords: medical information systems, electronic medical records, databases, knowledge base, intellectual support, workstations, information technology, medical-diagnostic process
1. Nazarenko G.I., Guliyev Y.I., Ermakov D.E. Medical Information Systems: Theory and Practice. Moscow: FIZMATLIT, 2005. 320 p.
2. Methodology of database [Electronic resource] URL: http://www.budgetrf.ru/Publications/Magazines/VestnikSF/2006/vestniksf289-1/vestniksf289-1090.htm.
3. Zingerman B.V., Emelin I.V., Lebedev G.S. Problems of definition of key terms of medical informatics. Information technologies in medicine. 2009-2010. Thematic research collection. Moscow: Radio Engineering, 2010. P. 20-33.
4. Tumanov V.E., Maklakov S.V. Design of relational data warehouses. Moscow: Dialog-MIFI. 2007. 333 p.
5. Boiko Vladimir, Savinkov V.M. Database design of information systems. Moscow: Finance and Statistics, 1989. 351 p.
6. Data, C.J. Introduction to database systems. 8th edition. Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kiev: Williams, 2005. 1327 p.
7. Meyer M. Relational database theory. Moscow: Mir, 1987. 608 p.
8. Abdumanonov A.A., Karabayev M.K., Hoshimov V.G. Information and communication technology organization of clinical processes in a hospital emergency medicine. Int. Well. Information technology modeling and management. 2012, no.5 (77). P. 378-385.
9. Karabayev M.K., Abdumanonov A.A. “Algorithms and technologies of information security in the health information system ExterNET”. Programm products and systems, Scientific-practical. edition 1 (101), 2013. Р. 150-155.
10. Grigoriev Y.A., Matyuhin V.G. Execution time assessment of a complex sql-search database in ms sql server. The organization database. 2004. No.2 (8). Pp.3-11.
11. Gavrilova T.A., Khoroshevsky V.F. Knowledge Databases Intelligent Systems. Textbook. SPb.: Peter, 2000. 384 p.
12. Abdumanonov A.A., Karabayev M.K., Mahmudov N.I. “On the intellectualization of medical information systems”. Scientific and practical journal “Modern science: actual problems of theory and practice” series of “natural and technical sciences”. No. 9-10, 2013. Voronezh. Р. 60-64.
13. Gusev A.V., Romanov F.A., Dudanov I.P., Voronin A.V. Medical information systems: Monograph. Petrozavodsk: Publishing, Petrozavodsk State University, 2005. 404 p.
14. Klyuzhev V.M., Ardashev V.N., Sablin V.M., Maltsev E.G., Sins M.M. The draft concept of automation LPU Russian Defense Ministry and telemeditsiny. 2008.