Volume 1, Number 1 (2015)
ANALYSIS OF COMPENSATION ALGORITHMS TO THE QAM-64 SIGNAL DISTORTIONS OBSERVED A GAINST THE AWGN AND INTERSYMBOL INTERFERENCE (pp. 3-8)
V.L. Karjakin, D.A. Kalinovsky, D.V. Karjakin
EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH METHOD OF DIGITAL BROADCASTING IN THE DVB-T2 STANDARD (pp. 9-14)
M. Zhodzishmky, D. Zhodzishmky
MODERN SYSTEMS OF PHASE (TIME) SYNCHRONIZATION AND ASSESSMENT OF NON-ENERGY SIGNAL PARAMETERS IN GPS / GLONASS RECEIVERS (pp. 15-18)
S.A. Nesterenko, V.A. Chulkov
RING PULSE GENERATOR FOR SYNCHRONIZATION SYSTEM (pp. 19-23)
V.N. Kuleshov, T.I. Boldyreva, E.M. Drozdova
REGIME AND NOISE CHARACTERISTICS OF RC-AUTO GENERATORS OF HARMONIOUS OSCILLATIONS (pp. 24-29)
SYNCHRONIZATION SYSTEM OF RECEIVING-TRANSMITTING MODULES OF ACTIVE PHASED ANTENNA ARRAYS (pp. 30-34)
D.V. Kochemasov, V.N. Kuleshov
RESEARCH OF FLUCTUATIONS IN AUTOGENERATORS OF SQUARE OSCILLATIONS (pp. 35-40)
ABSTRACTS & REFERENCES
ANALYSIS OF COMPENSATION ALGORITHMS TO THE QAM-64 SIGNAL DISTORTIONS OBSERVED A GAINST THE AWGNAND INTERSYMBOL INTERFERENCE
Moscow Technical University of Telecommunications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia
Estimation of the stochastic signal parameters against as the Additive White Gaussian Noise (AWGN) as the Intersymbol Interference (ISI) is provided in this research, due to further compensation of the QAM-64 distortions. ISI occurs in the case of mismatch between the signal and the transmission channel and is a cause of the receiving quality degradation. Two approaches is considering in the paper. One of them is the variational algorithm and the other is the nonlinear filtration method. The first one give the advantage to the Signal-Noise Ratio (SNR) in comparison with the nonlinear filtration procedure. For instance, let the SNR=37 dB to the both case, then BER for the variational algorithm is 7 10-3 , while for the second method its value is 2.6 10-2 . The sample volume n=500.
1. Prokis J. Digital Communication. Moscow: Radio and communications. 2000.
2. Feer K. Wireless digital communication. Moscow: Radio and communications. 2000.
3. Mumbling N.E. Analysis of the operation of the distortion compensator of the KAM signal observed against the background of additive noise. Electrosvyaz. 2014. No.5, pp. 20-25.
4. Tikhonov N.E., Leonov A.S., Yagola A.G. Nonlinear incorrect tasks. Moscow: Nauka Fizmat-lit. 1995.
5. Mumbling N.E. Methods for the joint assessment of the drift of the constant components and the amplitude-phase imbalance of the QAM signal against the background of additive white noise. Telecommunication. 2013. No. 5, pp. 24-26.
6. Patent for invention RUS 2137194 15/07/1998. Dvorkovich A.V., Dvorkovich V.P., Zubarev Yu.B., Sokolov A.Yu. A method for analyzing motion vectors of parts in dynamic images.
EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH METHOD OF DIGITAL BROADCASTING IN THE DVB-T2 STANDARD
V.L. Karjakin, D.A. Kalinovsky, D.V. Karjakin, email@example.com
Volga State University of Telecommunications and Informatics, Samara, Russia
Currently, in experimental studies of second-generation digital broadcasting, the most effective is the use of the ETL analyzer by Rohde & Schwarz (R & S) in remote access mode.
1. Karjakin V.L. Digital television: a textbook for universities, 2nd edition. Moscow: SOLON-PRESS. 2013. 448 p.
2. Danilov V.G., Frolovitchev S.M. Exact asymptotics of the density of the transition probability for discontinuous markov processes. Mathematische Nachrichten. 2000.Vol. 215, pp. 55-90.
3. Zubarev Yu.B., Zolotarev V.V. Application of multi-threshold decoding algorithms for Advanced Digital Television Systems. Communication Technology. Series: Television Engineering. 2011. No. 1, pp. 20-28.
MODERN SYSTEMS OF PHASE (TIME) SYNCHRONIZATION AND ASSESSMENT OF NON-ENERGY SIGNAL PARAMETERS IN GPS / GLONASS RECEIVERS
M. Zhodzishmky, MZhodzishsky@topcon.com
D. Zhodzishmky, DZhodzishsky@topcon.com
LLC Topkon Posicioning Systems;
Moscow Aviation Institute, Moscow, Russia
Two main interdependent synchronization systems are considered: FAP (phase locked loop) and CVD (delay tracking circuit).
1. Boriskin A.D., Weitzel A.V., Weitzel V.A., Zhodzishsky M.I., Milyutin D.S. Equipment for high-precision positioning by signals of global navigation satellite systems: receivers-consumers of navigation information. Moscow: publishing house MAI-PRINT. 2010.
2. Bozhko E.S., Malyshko A.V. Studies of the characteristics of radio coverage and the capacity of fourth-generation networks. H&ES Research. 2012. Vol. 4. No. 3, pp. 11-16.
3. Bibarsov M.R., Gribanov E.V. Reception of navigation messages in the consumer equipment of the GLONASS ARNS under the conditions of ionospheric disturbances. H&ES Research. 2012.Vol. 4. No. 1, pp. 20-23.
RING PULSE GENERATOR FOR SYNCHRONIZATION SYSTEM
S.A. Nesterenko, firstname.lastname@example.org,
V.A. Chulkov, email@example.com,
Penza State Technological Academy, Penza Russia
With the development of systems on a chip, which are becoming more voluminous and fast-acting, the complexity of the circuits of propagation of the synchronization signal in them increases. To eliminate the distortion of synchronization (Clock Skew), PLL systems (PLL – Phase Lock Loop) are used.
1. Chulkov V.A. Interpolating synchronization devices and information converters. Moscow: Fizmatlit. 2010.
2. Lee S.-J., Kim B., Lee K. A Novel High-Speed Ring Oscillator for Multiphase Clock Generation Using Negative Skewed Delay Scheme. IEEE journal of solid-state circuits. Vol. 32. No. 2, February 1997, pp. 289-291.
3. Sun L., Kwasniewski T.A. A 1.25-GHz 0.35-µm Monolithic CMOS PLL Based on a Multiphase Ring Oscillator. IEEE journal of solid-state circuits. Vol. 36. No. 6, June 2001, pp. 910-916.
4. Linear Technology – Design Simulation and Device Models. Access mode: http://www.linear.com/designtools/software/#LTspice, free.
5. Baker R. J. CMOS: circuit design, layout, and simulation. 3rd ed. IEEE Press Series on Microelectronic Systems. 2010. 1208 p.
6. Models of devices. Access Mode: http://cmosedu.com/cmos1/cmosedu_models.txt, free.
7. Demin D.B., Kurkchan A.G., Smirnova N.I. Averaging over irradiation angles in the two-dimensional scalar diffraction problem. T-Comm. 2012.Vol. 6. No. 11, pp. 15-21.
REGIME AND NOISE CHARACTERISTICS OF RC-AUTO GENERATORS OF HARMONIOUS OSCILLATIONS
V.N. Kuleshov, T.I. Boldyreva, E.M. Drozdova, drozdovaEM1989@mail.ru
National Research University “MPEI”, Moscow, Russia
Harmonic oscillation oscillators, in the feedback circuits of which only resistance and capacitance (RC-AG), are widely used in technology. Their properties have been investigated by a number of authors. In many modern applications, the solution to the question of the possibility of using certain types of RC-AG depends on what are the levels of their phase (FM) and amplitude (AM) noise. The works in which the problem of calculating the noise characteristics in the RC-AG was solved related to the analysis of only private systems. In connection with the advent of new generations of RC-AG and new areas of their application, the task of developing a general method for calculating the FM and AM noise of RC-AG, which allows one to compare generators constructed according to different schemes and carry out complex assessments of the capabilities and limitations of various schemes, has become urgent.
1. Bondarenko V.G. RC generators of sinusoidal oscillations. Moscow: Svyaz’. 1976. 208 p.
2. Sang Hou A., Lin C.E. The new design of AGC circuit for the sinusoidal oscillator with wide oscillation frequency range. Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference. Vol. 1, May 2003.
3. Palumbo G, Pennissi M., Pennisi S. Wien-Type Oscillators: Evaluation and Optimization of Harmonic Distortion. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems – II: Express Briefs. Vol. 55. No.7, July 2008.
4. Kuleshov V.N., Ruzickova M., Balaz I. The investigation of fluctuation via symbolical reduced equations approach. Proc. 27th Midwest Symposium on Circuit Theory and Systems, Luisville, USA. 1985.
5. Evtyanov S.I., Kuleshov V.N. Fluctuations in oscillators. Radio engineering and electronics, 1961. Vol. 6. No. 4.
6. Kyurkchan A.G., Manenkov S.A., Smirnova N.I. The edge effects under diffraction of the plane wave on a finite grating consisting from thing screens. International Conference on Mathematical Methods in Electromagnetic Theory, MMET Proceedings. 2012, pp. 480-483.
SYNCHRONIZATION SYSTEM OF RECEIVING-TRANSMITTING MODULES OF ACTIVE PHASED ANTENNA ARRAYS
Murom Institute of Vladimir State University named after A.G. and N.G. Stoletovs, Murom, Russia
The use of active phased antenna arrays in radio engineering and infocommunication systems gives new consumer opportunities for managing the tactical and technical characteristics of systems, including adaptive changes in energy potential. One of the main elements of the AFAR is the transmitting and receiving module, which is a complex radio engineering device. To date, a lot of structural PPM schemes have been synthesized, the configuration of which imposes various requirements on radio frequency power and phasing systems.
1. Gostyukhin V.L., Trusov V.N., Gostyukhin A.V. Active phased antenna arrays. Moscow: Radio engineering. 2011. 304 p.
2. L Band T / R Modules. Thales Alenia Space. June 2012. 2 p.
3. CCSDS Recommendation for Time Code Formats. CCSDS Panel-1 Meeting. London, England. Blue Book, Issue 2. April 1990. 36 p.
4. Kostrov V.V., Khramov K.K. Characteristics of jitter and phase noise when dividing the frequency of oscillators. Radio Engineering. 2008, pp. 87-90.
5. Smirnov E.V. Investigation of the influence of the parameters of the receiving antenna and its load on the power of the interaction of the antenna with the plane wave field. T-Comm. 2009. No. S2, pp. 30-32.
RESEARCH OF FLUCTUATIONS IN AUTOGENERATORS OF SQUARE OSCILLATIONS
D.V. Kochemasov, KochemasovDV@gmail.com,
National Research University MPEI, Moscow, Russia
One of the important groups of requirements for quadrature oscillation oscillators is the requirement for their phase noise levels. In most cases, phase noise is caused by the intrinsic noise of active devices that are part of limiter amplifiers, and by the thermal noise of the loss resistances in oscillatory systems.
1. Evtyanov S.I., Kuleshov V.N. Fluctuations in auto-generators. Radio engineering and electronics. Vol. 6. No. 4. 1961, pp. 496-506.
2. ElSayed A., Elmary M., Low-phase noise LC quadrature VCO using coupled tank resonators in a ring structure. IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits. Vol. 36. No. 4. 2001, pp. 701-705.
3. Andreani P., Bonfanti A., Romano L., Samori C., Analysis and design of a 1.8-GHz CMOS LC quadrature VCO. IEEE J. Solid-State Curcuits. Vol. 37. No.12. 2002, pp. 1737-1747.
4. Chamas I.R., Raman S. A comprehensive analysis of quadrature signal synthesis in cross-coupled RF VCOs. IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. 1, Reg. papers. Vol. 54. No.4. 2007, pp. 689-704.
5. Kuleshov V.N., Kochemasov D.V. Accuracy characteristics of ring quadrature oscillators. Systems for synchronization, formation and processing of signals for communication and broadcasting. Yoshkar-Ola. 2012. Collection of reports of an international scientific and technical seminar. Moscow: Insvyazyzdat. 2012, pp. 93-95.
6. Varlamov O.V., Gromorushkin V.N., Lavrushenkov V.G., Chugunov I.V. Test signal generator for measuring characteristics of key power amplifiers with separate amplification of the components of a single-band signal. T-Comm. 2011.Vol. 5. No. 9, pp. 47-49.