CLASS-Е AMPLIFIER WITH A PARALLEL FILTERING CIRCUIT (pp. 2-5)
COMPLEX SELF-MODULATION MODES OF THE GENERATOR WITH A FREQUENCY-PHASE-LOCKED (pp. 6-11)
M.P. Savchenko, O.V. Starovoitova
AUTOMATIC FREQUENCY CONTROL STABILIZATION OF A RESONANT CONTOUR WITH VARACTORS AT SIGNAL AMPLITUDE CHANGING (pp. 12-15)
Smirnov N.I, Melnik S.V., Petrova E.N.
DISTRIBUTED SYNCHRONIZATION SCHEME FOR 4G / 5G MOBILE NETWORKS (16-22)
A.L. Tyukin, I.M. Lebedev
RESEARCH THE QUALITY OF THE NAVIGATION ALGORITHM USING OPTICAL CHANNEL RECEIVING DATA (23-29)
INFLUENCE ON INDUCTION CURRENTS ELECTRICAL DISCHARGES IN VACUUM AT THE END SINGLE WIRE LINE (pp. 30-36)
ABSTRAXTS & REFERENCES
CLASS-Е AMPLIFIER WITH A PARALLEL FILTERING CIRCUIT
Viktor B. Kozyrev,
Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia
Class-Е amplifier with a parallel filtering circuit is described. Comparison with others topologies of the class-E amplifiers is performed. It is shown, that the amplifier with a parallel filtering circuit is more high-frequent and provides good filtration of high harmonics.
1. Sokal N.O., Sokal A.D. Class-E, a new class of high-efficiency tuned single-ended switching power amplifiers. IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits. Vol. SC-10, pp. 168-176, June, 1975.
2. Kozyrev V.B. Single-Ended Switched-Mode Tuned Power Amplifier with Filtering Circuit. Polyprovodnikovye pribory v tekhnike svyazi. Vol.8. 1971, pp. 152-156.
3. Grebennikov A.V., Jaeger H. Class-E with parallel circuit – A new challenge for High-Efficiency RF and Microwave power amplifiers. IEEE MT-S Digest, TH2D-1. 2002, pp.1627 – 1630.
4. Artym A.D. High Frequency Switched-mode amplifier. Radiotekhnika. Vol.24. No.6. 1969, pp. 58-64.
5. Kozyrev V.B., Shkvarin V.V. Optimum mode of the single-ended switched-mode amplifier with shaping circuit. Radiotekhnika. Vol.37. No. 10. 1982, pp. 90-93.
COMPLEX SELF-MODULATION MODES OF THE GENERATOR WITH A FREQUENCY-PHASE-LOCKED
V.P. Ponomarenko, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lobachevsky State University, Nizhni Novgorod, Russia
The paper represents the results of numerical study of dynamical regimes and bifurcation transitions in oscillatory system with frequency-phase control pursued on the base of mathematical model with three degrees or freedom in cylindrical phase space. Rich variety of various attractors of oscillatory and rotatory type corresponding to modulating modes of the system has been detected. Various scenarios of transition from regular dynamical regimes to chaotic ones under variation of the control loops parameters are analyzed. Strong dependence of oscillatory modes on these parameters that allow to control of modulating modes is established.
1. Kapranov M.V. On the capture band with frequency-phase auto-tuning. Scientific reports of higher education. Ser. “Radio engineering and electronics.” 1958. Vol. 2. No. 9, pp. 162-180.
2. Shahgildyan V.V., Lyakhovkin A.A. Phase locked loop systems. Moscow: Communication, 1972. 448 p.
3. Dmitriev A.S., Kletsov A.V., Kuzmin L.V. Ultrawideband chaos generation in the decimeter range. Radio engineering and electronics. 2009. Vol. 54. No. 7, pp. 709-718.
4. Ponomarenko V.P. Dynamic modes and nonlinear effects in a self-oscillator with frequency-phase control. News of universities. Applied nonlinear dynamics. 2008. Vol. 16. No. 6, pp. 18-40.
5. Ponomarenko V.P., Zaulin I.A. Dynamics of a self-oscillator controlled by a loop of frequency auto-tuning with an inverted characteristic of a discriminator. Radio engineering and electronics. 1997. Vol. 42. No. 7, pp. 828-835.
AUTOMATIC FREQUENCY CONTROL STABILIZATION OF A RESONANT CONTOUR WITH VARACTORS AT SIGNAL AMPLITUDE CHANGING
It is suggested to introduce the compensation of the signal amplitude influence to the average of the period varactors capacity through to correction offset voltage.
1. Labutin V.K. Frequency selective circuits with electronic tuning. M.-L., Publishing house “Energy”. 1966. 208 p.
2. Kuleshov V.N., Savchenko M.P. The equivalent capacity of VPS varicaps. Radioelectronics. (Izv. Higher educational institutions).1988. No. 2, pp. 71-74.
3. Savchenko M.P., Karpinskaya T.A. The equivalent circuit and parameters of VHF varicaps. Radio Engineering, 1985. No. 11.
4. Yakubovsky S.V., Barkanov N.A., Kudryashov and others. Analog and digital integrated circuits. (Design of electronic equipment on integrated circuits). Moscow: Sov. Radio. 1979. 336 p.
DISTRIBUTED SYNCHRONIZATION SCHEME FOR 4G / 5G MOBILE NETWORKS
Smirnov N.I, MTUCI,
Melnik S.V., Petrova E.N., STC KOMSET, Moscow, Russia
At the report there is a description of distributed synchronization scheme for new generation mobile networks. The best way to implement this mechanism is the usage of Transit clock device in PTP based network.
1. Mishenkov S.L., Smirnov N.I., Karavaev Yu.A. Promising requirements for network synchronization and the distribution of accurate time signals in the RF communication system. Reports of the fourth industry scientific conference-forum “Information Society Technologies”. 2010. Moscow: Inzvyazizdat. 2010.
2. Melnik S.V., Petrova E.N., Smirnov N.I. Improving the efficiency of building a new generation of mobile communication networks through the use of a promising GLONASS orbital synchronization network. Collection of reports of the All-Russian NT seminar “Systems for synchronization, generation and processing of signals for communication and broadcasting.” Nizhny Novgorod, June 2010. Moscow: Inzvyazizdat. 2010.
RESEARCH THE QUALITY OF THE NAVIGATION ALGORITHM USING OPTICAL CHANNEL RECEIVING DATA
Currently, the problem of global navigation has been solved. But if we talk about movement of robots indoor, we have troubles with global navigation, because work in confined spaces is defined by a variety of interference. In this article the system of autonomous navigation of mobile robots based on the color markers was proposed. Also in this paper the quality of the navigation algorithm was researched. We have considered the case of recognition of two markers in streaming video.
1. Tyukin A.L., Lebedev I.M. Autonomous navigation of a mobile robot and the detection of obstacles when moving indoors. Materials of the Seventh All-Russian Forum of Students, Graduate Students and Young Scientists “Science and Innovation in Technical Universities”. SPb.: Polytechnic Publishing House. Univ. 2013, pp. 47-49.
2. Tyukin A.L., Lebedev I.M., Priorov A.L. Analysis of navigation algorithms and the free movement of autonomous mobile robots in a limited space. 16th International Conference. Reports. Series: Digital signal processing and its application. Issue: XVI. Vol. 2. Moscow. 2014, pp. 614-618.
3. Lourakis M.I.A., Orphanoudakis S.C. Visual Detection of Obstacles Assuming a Locally Planar Ground. Technical Report. 1997.
4) J. Tu, R. Gonzalez. Pattern recognition principles. Moscow: Mir. 1978.
5) L. Shapiro, J. Stockman. Computer vision. Moscow: BinoM. Knowledge Laboratory. 2006.
6) D. Forsyth, J. Pons. Computer vision. The modern approach. Williams. 2004.
INFLUENCE ON INDUCTION CURRENTS ELECTRICAL DISCHARGES IN VACUUM AT THE END SINGLE WIRE LINE
V.V Frisk, email@example.com
Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia
This article is devoted to studying of vortex currents and electric effect had by it in a single-wire transmission line and to their influence on an electric discharge in vacuum.
1. Frisk V.V. Eddy currents in a single-wire communication line. Abstracts of the seventh industry scientific conference “Information Society Technologies”, February 20-21, 2013 Moscow. Moscow: Publishing House Media Publisher. 2013, pp. 112-113.
2. Frisk V.V. The study of the magnetic field in a single-wire transmission line. Transactions of the conference “Telecommunication and Computing Systems”, November 28, 2012 Moscow. Moscow: Informpress-94. 2012, pp. 148-149.
3. Frisk V.V. Experiments related to the action of high AC voltage on an aluminum arrow. T-Comm. 2012. No. 6, pp. 47-38.
4. Frisk V.V. To the issue of eddy currents in a single-wire communication line. Collection of reports of the International scientific and technical seminar “SYNCHROINFO 2013”. Moscow: Bris-M., 2013, pp. 73-75.
5. Frisk V.V. Detection of induction currents in a communication line. Nonlinear World. 2013. No. 8, pp. 583-587.
6. Kalashnikov S.G. Electricity. Moscow: FIZMATLIT, 2004. 624 p.