Volume 4, Number 1 (2018)
A.V. Pestryakov, I.I. Kolesnikov
DIGITAL REALIZATION OF ANALOGUE FREQUENCY MODULATION (pp. 2-5)
M.P. Savchenko, O.V. Starovoitova
REDUCING THE PHASE NOISE OF THE AUTO GENERATOR WITH VARICAPES BY USING THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK CHAIN BY NOISE (pp. 6-11)
MODELING OFDM SIGNAL DISTORTION IN A NON-LINEAR AMPLIFIER WITH MEMORY EFFECTS (pp. 12-17)
M.S. Tokar, A. Makarevich
DIFFERENTIAL SPATIO-TEMPORARY BLOCK CODES IN MODERN MULTI-ANTENNA RADIO COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS (pp. 18-24)
A.B. Gerasimov, A.N. Krenev, E.A. Selyanskaya, D.M. Soloviev, V.E. Turov
SEMI-NATURAL MODELING OF THE DYNAMIC FIELD OF ELECTROMAGNETIC SIGNALS (pp. 25-29)
CONSTRUCTION OF A COMBINED ADAPTIVE ECHO COMPENSATION ALGORITHM WITH REDUCED COMPUTATIONAL COMPLEXITY (pp. 30-34)
N.L. Biryukov, N.R. Triska
PLESIOCHRONOUS MODE IN PACKET NETWORKS (pp. 35-40)
ABSTRACTS & REFERENCES
DIGITAL REALIZATION OF ANALOGUE FREQUENCY MODULATION
A.V. Pestryakov, I.I. Kolesnikov,
Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics , Moscow, Russia
Existing methods of a digital FM forming for a sound broadcasting (using direct digital synthesizers) have a number of disadvantages: structural complexity and consequently high cost, complex filtration of unwanted components due to the digital signal processing. This article describes method of these disadvantages eliminating.
1. Riley T., Copeland M., Kwasniewski T. Delta-sigma Modulation in Fractional-N Frequency Synthesis. IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits. Vol. 28. No.5. 1993.
2. Riley T., Copeland M. A Simplified Continuous Phase Modulator Tecnique. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems-2: Analog and Digital Signal Processing. Vol. 41. No. 5, May 1994.
3. Bax W. Modulation and Frequency Synthesys for Wireless Digital Radio. Dr. of Philosophy, Carleton University 1999.
4. Hammes M., Van Vaansen S. A point modulator with a pll circuit, Infineon Technologies AG, Patent August 2003.
5. Venediktov M.D. et al. Delta modulation. Theory and application. Moscow: Communication. 1976.
6. Steele R. Principles of Delta Modulation. Moscow, Communication. 1979.
7. Levin V.A. et al. Frequency synthesizers with the IFAPH system. Moscow: Radio and communications. 1989.
8. Smirnov A.E. Research and development of a digital pathogen for stereo broadcasting. Diss. for a job. student degrees of cand. tech. Sciences, Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics, 2000.
REDUCING THE PHASE NOISE OF THE AUTO GENERATOR WITH VARICAPES BY USING THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK CHAIN BY NOISE
To reduce the phase noise of the oscillator, controlled by the frequency of the varicaps, it is proposed to introduce a negative noise feedback circuit that compensates for the influence of amplitude fluctuations on the value of the capacitance of the varicaps and thereby reduces phase noise.
1. Savchenko M.P. The effect of the instability of the amplitude of the oscillations and the bias voltage on the frequency of the oscillator during the on-off connection of varicaps. Radio Engineering. 1987. No. 12, pp. 16-18.
2. Kuleshov V.N., Savchenko M.P. Equivalent capacity of VPS varicaps. Radioelectronics. (Izv. Higher education. Institutions). 1988. No. 2, pp. 71-74.
3. Savchenko MP, Starovoitova OV Application for the invention of the Russian Federation, No. 2015143971 from 10/13/2015. A voltage controlled low phase noise generator. Applicant BFU them. I. Kant.
4. Yakubovsky S.V., Barkanov N.A., Kudryashov B.P. etc. Analog and digital integrated circuits. (Design of electronic equipment on integrated circuits). Moscow: Sov. Radio. 1979. 336 p.
MODELING OFDM SIGNAL DISTORTION IN A NON-LINEAR AMPLIFIER WITH MEMORY EFFECTS
A.V. Smirnov, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia
An approach to modeling nonlinear effects that occur when an OFDM signal is amplified in a radio frequency power amplifier is presented. The use of a simplified circuit model of the amplifier is proposed, which, in accordance with the method of state variables, is described using a system of homogeneous differential equations. Such a model makes it possible to take into account the presence of such nonlinear effects as amplitude-phase conversion and inertia of distortions (or memory effect). By numerically integrating the state system for the input exposure represented by the implementation of the OFDM signal of the 3GPP LTE standard, we study such key indicators of related nonlinear effects as the degree of AM-AM and AM-PM distortion of the low-frequency equivalent of the signal and the degree of expansion of its frequency spectrum. The results are presented regarding the compensation efficiency of nonlinear amplification effects using the inertialess method of digital signal predistortion.
1. Smirnov A.V. Investigation of the effect of AM-PM distortions with high-performance power amplification. Telecommunication. 2016. No. 4, pp. 61-64.
2. Smirnov A.V. On the influence of the carrier oscillation frequency and frequency band on nonlinear distortions during amplification of an AFM signal. Promising technologies in information transmission media: Materials of the 11th international scientific and technical conference (Vladimir: VlSU). 2015, pp. 139-142.
3. Smirnov, A.V. New applications of the nonlinear power amplifier model. T-Comm. 2015. No. 9, pp. 76-84.
4. Bogdanovich B.M., Cherkass L.A., Zadedyurin E.V. Methods of nonlinear functionals in electrical communication theory. Moscow: Radio and communications. 1990.
5. Kubitsky A.A., Volkov M.A., Evsigneev V.E. The possibilities of the method of state variables in the design and analysis of radio devices. T-Comm. 2009. No. S1, pp. 122-123.
6. Behnel S., Bradshaw R., Seljebotn D. Cython tutorial. Proceedings of the 8th Python in Science conference (SciPy 2009), G Varoquaux, S van der Walt, J Millman (Eds.), pp. 4-14.
7. Zhu A., Draxler P., Hsia C., Brazil T., Kimball D., Asbeck P. Digital Predistortion for Envelope Tracking Power Amplifiers Using Decomposed Piecewise Volterra Series. IEEE Transactions on microware theory and techniques. 2008. Vol. 56. No. 10, pp. 2237-2246.
DIFFERENTIAL SPATIO-TEMPORARY BLOCK CODES IN MODERN MULTI-ANTENNA RADIO COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
The article is devoted to the performance evaluation of differential space-time block coding (DSTBC). The coding scheme is based on the use of Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) technology and the principle of relative phase modulation, when using which there is no need to know the information about the state of the communication channel by the receiver with some minor assumptions. The encoding / decoding scheme was simulated in the MATLAB software package for a different number of antennas on the transmitting and receiving sides.
1. Petrovich N.T. New methods of phase telegraphy implementation. Radio Engineering. 1957. No. 10, pp. 7-9.
2. Vucetic B., Yuan J. Space-Time Coding. John Wiley & Sons Ltd. 2003.
3. Bakulin M.G., Varukina L.A., Kreidelin V.B. MIMO technology. Moscow: Hot line – Telecom, 2014. 244 p.
4. Jafarkhani H., Tarokh V. Multiple transmit antenna differential detection from generalized orthogonal designs. IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory. Vol. 47. Sep. 2001. No. 6, pp. 2626-2631.
SEMI-NATURAL MODELING OF THE DYNAMIC FIELD OF ELECTROMAGNETIC SIGNALS
A.B. Gerasimov, email@example.com,
A.N. Krenev, firstname.lastname@example.org,
E.A. Selyanskaya, email@example.com,
D.M. Soloviev, firstname.lastname@example.org,
V.E. Turov, email@example.com,
Yaroslavl State University named after P.G. Demidov, Yaroslavl, Russia
The semi-natural modeling of dynamic half-signals by a simulator of the electromagnetic environment is based on the method of generating useful and interfering signals with controlled parameters using the semi-natural model of the radio electronic equipment, a booster computer and a set of generators.
1. Banks S.E., Kurushin A.A. Electrodynamics and microwave technology for CAD users. Moscow: Rodnik, 2008. 276 p.
2. Gerasimov A.B., Kazakov L.N., Krenev A.N., Pogrebnoy D.S. A general approach to simulating the input signals of radio engineering systems in channels with frequency-space-time scattering. Promising technologies in information transfer media: materials of the 9th international scientific and technical conference, Suzdal, June 29-July 1, 2011. Vladimir: VlSU, 2011. Vol.1, pp. 92-95.
3. Kuzmin S.Z. Digital processing of radar information. Moscow: Radio, 1967. 400 p.
4. Zaitseva I.V. to the question of the security areas of computing systems. H&ES Recearch. 2012. Vol. 4 No. 1, pp. 17-19.
CONSTRUCTION OF A COMBINED ADAPTIVE ECHO COMPENSATION ALGORITHM WITH REDUCED COMPUTATIONAL COMPLEXITY
A.N. Tarakanov, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Yaroslavl State University P.G. Demidov, Yaroslavl, Russia
The aim of this study is to develop a combined adaptive algorithm with reduced computational complexity based on the Recursive Least Squares Method and the Normalized Least Squares Method.
1. Haykin, S. Adaptive Filter Theory, Third Edition. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall, 1996. 990 p.
2. Zaknich A. Principles of Adaptive Filters and Self-learning Systems. Springer. 2005. 408 p.
3. Diniz P. Adaptive Filtering: Algorithms and Practical Implementation. Springer. 2008. 632 p.
4.Sayed A.H. Adaptive Filters. NJ: Wiley. 2008. 824 p.
5. Tarakanov A.N., Moiseev A.L., Uldinovich S.V. Dynamic change in the number of adaptive adaptive filter weights in the echo cancellation problem. Telecommunications. 2005. No. 10, pp. 12-18.
6.Tarakanov A.N., Moiseev A.L., Uldinovich S.V. The recursive least squares method with reduced computational complexity. Physical Bulletin of the Yaroslavl State University named after P.G. Demidov, 2006, pp. 329-336.
7. Tarakanov A.N. Construction of adaptive eco-compensation algorithms for IP-telephony gateways. Vestnik YarSU. Series Natural and Technical Sciences. 2012. No. 3, pp. 29-35.
8. ITU-T Recommendation G.165. Echo cancellers. 1993.
9. ITU-T Recommendation G.168. Digital network echo cancellers. 2009.
10. Krymov S.M., Anikina N.A. Goodwill as a tool for managing company value. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Economics and Management. 2010. No 26 (202), pp. 68-72.
PLESIOCHRONOUS MODE IN PACKET NETWORKS
N.L. Biryukov, N.R. Triska, email@example.com,
Telecommunication Systems Institute of “KPI”;
National University, Ukrainian Scientific Research Institute of Telecommunications, Kyiv, Ukraine
The perspectives of using of a plesiochronous network model for evaluating of timing and performance characteristics in packet networks are discussed. The problems for further study are outlined.
1. Biryukov N.L. Synchronization of transport technologies in the transition to NGN. Telecommunications. 2009. No. 10, pp. 30-35.
2. Ferrant J.-L., Ruffini S. Evolution of the standards for Packet Network Synchronization. IEEE Communication Magazine. February 2011.
3. Gurov V.S., Emelyanov G.A., Etrukhin N.N., Bazilevich E.V. Fundamentals of data transmission over wired communication channels. Moscow: Communication. 1964. 312 p.
4. Biryukov N.L., Triska N.R. Probabilistic analysis of information transfer in the plesiochronous network. Infocommunications – present and future: materials of the fourth intern. scientific-ex. Conf. Odessa 2014. Part 1, pp. 115-119.