V.A. Botov, L.N. Kazakov, E.A. Selyanskaya, D.M. Soloviev
RESEARCH OF EXTREMELY REACHABLE PARAMETERS OF HIDDEN RADIO CHANNEL OF MOBILE OBJECTS MANAGEMENT (pp. 3-8)
А.A. Mitrofanov, A.R. Safin, N.N. Udalov
CAPTURE RANGE OF THE PHASE LOCKED LOOP SYSTEM OF THE SPIN-TRANSFER NANOOSCILLATOR (pp. 9-14)
N.E. Poborchaya, E.O. Smerdova
VARIATIONAL ALGORITHM FOR QAM SIGNALS DISTORTION COMPENSATION AGAINST QUASIDETERMINISTIC BAND INTERFERENCE AND ADDITIVE WHITE NOISE (15-20)
B.I. Shakhtarin, K.A. Balakhonov
STUDY OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF CONVOLUTIONAL TURBO CODES WITH CODE RATE ½ (21-24)
V. Koval, V. Lysenko, N. Khudyntsev, I. Shkliarevskyi, V. Dorogobed
NATIONAL SYNCHRO-INFORMATIONAL SYSTEM (25-30)
A.S. Kuzmenkov, Yu.A. Grebenko, A.E. Polyakov
RESEARCH A SPECTRAL DENSITY OF PHASE NOISE POWER OF HYBRID FREQUENCY SYNTHESIZER (31-36)
Abstracts & References
RESEARCH OF EXTREMELY REACHABLE PARAMETERS OF HIDDEN RADIO CHANNEL OF MOBILE OBJECTS MANAGEMENT
V.A. Botov, firstname.lastname@example.org
L.N. Kazakov, email@example.com
E.A. Selyanskaya, firstname.lastname@example.org
D.M. Soloviev, email@example.com,
Yaroslavl State University named after P.G. Demidov, Yaroslavl, Russia
The maximum achievable parameters of the low-speed radio control channel for moving objects were studied: data transfer rate, range, stealth in conditions of multipath propagation and limited power of the transmitting device. The spectrum expansion coefficient was implemented by the direct method on the basis of two nested M-sequences and amounted to about 215 in total. The attainability of the declared parameters was confirmed experimentally by a semi-natural simulation complex and during field tests using an unmanned aerial vehicle.
1. Slyusar V. Radio links with UAVs. Examples of implementation. ELECTRONICS: Science, Technology, Business. No. 5. 2010, pp. 56-60.
2. Simon M.K., Omura J.K., Sholtz R.A., Levitt B.K. Spread Spectrum Communication. Handbook, Electronic Edition, Mc Graw-Hill, Inc., New York, 2002. 1229 p.
3. Krenev A.N., Gerasimov A.B., Pogrebnoy D.S., Selyanskaya E.A. Utility Model Patent No. 120300 “Complex of Semi-Natural Modeling of Radio Communication Systems into a Channel with Space-Time-Scattering”, Application: 2012110586/08 of 03.20.2012, publ. 09/10/2014, bull. Number 25.
CAPTURE RANGE OF THE PHASE LOCKED LOOP SYSTEM OF THE SPIN-TRANSFER NANOOSCILLATOR
А.A. Mitrofanov, A.R. Safin, N.N. Udalov
Moscow Power Engineering Institute,
Moscow, Russia, firstname.lastname@example.org
In this paper the phase locked loop (PLL) system of spin-transfer nanooscillator (STNO) is described. For this system we construct a mathematical model based on the Slavin-Tiberkevich approach using complex spin wave amplitudes. We receive a system of equations for slowly varying output amplitudes and phases of the STNO. Using nonlinear analysis of such a system we calculate capture range and phase-locking bandwidth.
1. Shalfeev V.D., Mishagin K.G. Spin nanogenerator synchronization using a phase-locked loop. Letters to the Journal of Technical Physics. Vol. 36. No. 22, pp. 51-57.
2. Slavin A., Tiberkevich V. Nonlinear Auto-Oscillator Theory of Microwave Generation by Spin-Polarized Current. IEEE Trans. on Magnetics. 2009. Vol. 45. No. 4.
3. Mitrofanov A.A., Safin A.R., Udalov N.N. Dynamic processes of a filterless system. Radio Engineering Notebooks. No. 50, 2013, pp. 73-74.
4. Mitrofanov A.A., Safin A.R., Udalov N.N. Time for establishing a synchronous mode in a phase-locked loop system STNO. Radio Engineering Notebooks, No. 52. 2013, pp. 77-78.
VARIATIONAL ALGORITHM FOR QAM SIGNALS DISTORTION COMPENSATION AGAINST QUASIDETERMINISTIC BAND INTERFERENCE AND ADDITIVE WHITE NOISE
N.E. Poborchaya, email@example.com, E.O. Smerdova,
Moscow Technical University of Radio and Communications, Moscow, Russia
Estimation of the stochastic signal characteristics with quasideterministic interference and additive white noise is provided in this research. Interference is superposition result of some quasi-harmonic oscillations with frequency diversity and it strongly influences to the signal reception quality. It should be compensated to eliminate this effect. There is necessary to evaluate the signal and interference parameters in order to solving this problem. For this purpose a modified least square method was using in this work. It’s assumed that we know the white noise dispersion and have limited sample volume. The resulting variational algorithm provides a more accurate estimate of the observed random process based on a smaller sample volume than the nonlinear filtering algorithm. Therefore it has better SER performance during the signal reception at a given signal/noise ratio.
1. Poborchaya N.E. Analysis of methods for joint compensation of distortions of the QAM signal against the background of additive non-Gaussian noise. NTS “Synchronization, signal generation and processing systems in infocommunications”. Sat. Proceedings, Yaroslavl, June 30-July 03, 2013, pp. 174-180.
2. Prokis J. Digital Communication. Moscow: Radio and communications, 2000.
3. Feer K. Wireless digital communication. Moscow: Radio and communications, 2000.
4. Poborchaya N.E. An algorithm for estimating the QAM signal parameters against the background of additive white noise in small samples with unknown amplitude and impulse response of the channel. NTS “Systems for synchronization, formation and processing of signals for communication and broadcasting.” Sat Proceedings, Odessa, June 27-30, 2011, pp. 30-36.
5. Tikhonov A.N., Leonov A.S., Yagola A.G. Nonlinear incorrect tasks. Moscow: Nauka Fizmatlit, 1995. 6. Smerdova N.E., Shloma A.M. Application of the theory of functional analysis operators for nonlinear filtering problems. Radio engineering and electronics. 1999. Vol. 44. No.2, pp. 190-198.
STUDY OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF CONVOLUTIONAL TURBO CODES WITH CODE RATE ½
The report presents a study of various schemes for increasing the code rate of convolutional turbo-codes at work in presence of additive white Gaussian noise and frequency manipulation. The regularities needed to build a puncturing matrix allows to construct the most efficient code with a given code rate.
1. Morelos-Zaragoza R. The art of error-correcting coding. Methods, Algorithms, Application. Moscow: Technosphere. 2006. 320 p.
2. Sklar Bernard. Digital communication. Theoretical foundations and practical application. Moscow: Williams. 2007. 1104 p.
NATIONAL SYNCHRO-INFORMATIONAL SYSTEM
V. Koval, V. Lysenko, N. Khudyntsev, I. Shkliarevskyi, V. Dorogobed,
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
National University of LES, Kiev, Ukraine;
Ecological University, Odessa, Ukraine ;
Information Service Technologies Ltd, Kiev, Ukraine
Stable and accurate time and frequency synchronization is vitally necessary for all processed today digital information. Different consumers of synchro-information are both Telecom operators and end customers, including corporative networks, power systems, banks, financial companies, and some others. National synchro-informational network of Ukraine is proposed to build, basing on a modern time transfer protocol, named IEEE-1588 protocol or PTP (Precision Time Protocol), which is able to transfer time-scale with a definite precision (1 ms – 1 ns range), depending on the consumer’s demand and network architecture. Now a National synchro-informational network segment is under testing in Ukraine, where an Ukrainian time-scale Reference unit distributes it’s time-scale (Kiev time) through PTP-based link in an existing non-PTP network to a Ukrainian customer with less than 10 microseconds precision. Further testing is necessary, to the authors opinion, to investigate the PTP performance on different network types. Next steps could be a PTP-based network segment building in the frame of this project.
1. Breni S. Synchronization of digital communication networks. Moscow: Mir. 2003. 456 p.
2. Borsch V.I., Gaidar V.V., Koval V.V. Lesovoi I.P. Clock synchronization in integrated digital telecommunication networks. Kiev: Naukova Dumka. 1998. 202 p.
3. Koval ‘V., Kostik B., Lysenko V., Pilipenko G. National synchronous information system of Ukraine. EARTH Bioresources and Life Quality. NULESU. 2013. 11 p.
4. Borsch V.I., Karlash S.D., Koval V.V., Korshun Є.I., Kostik B.Ya., Tumanov Yu.G. Problems Encourage United National Measures of Synchronization of Ukraine. Zvyazok. 2004. No. 6 (50), pp. 15-19.
5. Koval V.V., Kovtun P.V., Kostik B.Ya., Sukach G.A., Khudyntsev N.N. Unified national network of synchroinformation of Ukraine. Report on the All-Russian Scientific-Technical. June 2010. Nizhny Novgorod. 2010.
6. Borsch V.I., Koval V.V. Magistral attachments of another synchronization of information technology infrastructure. News of UNDIZ. 2006. No. 1, pp. 64-69.
7. Development and research of a dedicated primary network clock synchronization device: R&D report (interim). States. University of Com. Technologies (GUIKT). No. GR0103U000452. Kiev. 2003. 38 p.
8. Development of a system for monitoring the clock signals of telecommunication systems: Zvit pro vikonannya NDR. Derzhavn. Univ.-com. technology. (DUIKT). No. GR0108U009071. Kiev, 2008. 67 p.
9. Borsch V.I., Koval V.V., Kostik B.J., Mikhailov N.C. Hierarchical isolated Networks of synchronization at National, European and Global levels. Proc. International Conf. “Modern problems of Radio Engineering, Telecommunications and Computer Science” (TCSET’2004). Lviv (Ukraine). 2004, pp. 337-338.
10. Koval ’Valeriy, Kostik Bogdan, Kravec Olga, Shklyarevskiy Igor, Nechyporuk Oksana. Polychanell monitoring device of the telecommunication systems ’synchroinformation. Proc. International Conf.: “Modern problems of Radio Engineering, Telecommunications and Computer Science” (TCSET’2008). Lviv-Slavsko (Ukraine). 2008, pp. 390-391.
RESEARCH A SPECTRAL DENSITY OF PHASE NOISE POWER OF HYBRID FREQUENCY SYNTHESIZER
A.S. Kuzmenkov, email@example.com, Yu.A. Grebenko, A.E. Polyakov,
National Research Institute “MPEI”, Moscow, Russia
Digital computational frequency synthesizers are used to obtain a very small frequency tuning step due to the high capacity of the phase accumulator. A well-known disadvantage of digital computational frequency synthesizers – the low output frequency – is overcome by using hybrid frequency synthesizer circuits, which include, in addition to the PMF, a pulse-phase frequency locked loop. The results of studying the spectral power density of phase noise power in one side band of the output signal of a hybrid broadband frequency synthesizer with a pulse-phase self-tuning frequency that implements an octave frequency tuning range of 4-8 GHz are presente