A.S. Adzhemov, S.L.Mishenkov, N.I. Smirnov, V.D. Kuskov, E.L.Novikova
DEVELOPMENT OF GLOBAL LAND AND SPACE INFORMATION AND NAVIGATION SERVED GLONIS-KOSMOPLAN SYSTEM (pp. 3-8)
O.G. Antonovskaya, V.I. Goryunov
PHASE COORDINATES DISCONTINUOUS MAPPINGS AND DYNAMICAL REGIMES GLOBAL STABILITY IN SYSTEMS WITH FREQUENCY-PHASE CONTROL (pp. 9-14)
STABILITY ESTIMATION OF A LINEAR NETWORK ACCORDING TO THE COMPLEX RESPONSE ENVELOPE OVER THE FINITE TIME INTERVAL (pp. 15-20)
THE SYNCHRONIZATION OF FAR LOCATED OBJECTS TIME SCALES USING SPACE OPTICAL LOCATION SYSTEMS (pp. 21-25)
Kalinovsky D.A., Karjakin V.L., Karyakin D.V., Korotkov D.I.
SFN SYNCHRONIZATION PROBLEMS TRANSMITTERS DVB-T2 STANDARD (pp. 26-30)
Karyakin V.L., Karyakin D.V., Morozova L.A.
PHASE SYNCHRONIZATION INFORMATION SIGNAL IN SINGLE-FREQUENCY NETWORKS TRANSMITTERS OF DIGITAL TV BROADCASTING DVB-T2 STANDARD (pp. 31-36)
ABSTRACTS & REFERENCES
DEVELOPMENT OF GLOBAL LAND AND SPACE INFORMATION AND NAVIGATION SERVED GLONIS-KOSMOPLAN SYSTEM
A.S. Adzhemov, S.L.Mishenkov, N.I. Smirnov, email@example.com,
Moscow technical university of Radio and Communications,
V.D. Kuskov, E.L.Novikova, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Russian Academy of Cosmonautics named after K.E. Tsiolkovsky, Moscow, Russia
Article purpose – to show value and ways of implementation of the project «Global Ground – Space Information System GLONIS-KOSMOPLAN» for creation of the state system of informatization of all spheres of social development. Ways of implementation of the GLONIS-KOSMOPLAN project are created on the basis of projects of innovative space technologies, reusable aerospace KOSMOPLAN system, orbital group of medium-altitude level of system of operation of orbital constellation and system as a whole, a ground information subsystem of the mobile communication, coordinated by the general system project. The proposed structure of works is offered as option for practical design of the program of creation of operated ground and space telecommunication systems. Creation of GLONISKOSMOPLAN system will provide informatization of all spheres of social development of the Russian Federation.
1. Adzhemov A.S., Mishenkov S.L., Smirnov N.I., Kuskov V.D., Novikova E.L. GLONIS Global Terrestrial and Space Information System: The Need for Designю GLONASS Bulletin. Moscow. 2013. No. 4 (15).
2. Smirnov N.I., Kuskov V.D., Karavaev Yu.A., Novikova E.L. The concept of building a global satellite communication system, navigation, monitoring. Reports of the conference “Information Society Technologies”. Moscow: ND Media Publisher LLC. 2008.
3. Kuskov V.D., Novikova E.L. The future of astronautics is in integration. Russian Space. Moscow. 2006. No. 5.
4. Mishenkov S.L., Smirnov N.I., Melnik S.V., Petrova E.N. The prospect of using the modernized navigation satellite system GLONASS as a multifunctional satellite system. T-Comm. No.9. 2011.
5. Ajdemov A.S., Mishenkov S.L., Smirnov N.I., Kuskov V.D., Novikova E.L. Prospects for creating an accurate time signal distribution system based on the GLONASS space navigation system. T-Comm. No.5. 2010.
6. Shargorodsky V.D., Fedotov A.A., Pasynkov V.V., Zhukov A.N., et al. High-precision determination of ephemeris and time corrections. Intersectoral Journal of Navigation Technologies: GLONASS Bulletin. Special issue. October 2012.
7. Adzhemov A.S., Mishenkov S.L., Smirnov N.I., Kuskov V.D., Novikova E.L. On the design in Russia of a serviced global ground-space information system (GLONIS). Collection of reports of the international scientific and technical seminar “Synchronization systems for the generation and processing of signals in infocommunications”, “SINHROINFO 2013”, July 2, 2013, Yaroslavl. Moscow: Bris-M LLC.
PHASE COORDINATES DISCONTINUOUS MAPPINGS AND DYNAMICAL REGIMES GLOBAL STABILITY IN SYSTEMS WITH FREQUENCY-PHASE CONTROL
O.G. Antonovskaya, V.I. Goryunov, email@example.com,
RSI on Applied Mathematics and Cybernetics of Nizhegorodsky State University, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
In this paper the results of dynamics study for frequency synthesizer mathematical model with pulse frequency-phase detector and wide zone filter are represented.
1. Current problems of the creation and operation of radio systems. Proceedings of the Seventh All-Russian Conference (with participation of the CIS countries). Ulyanovsk: Publishing House of UlSTU. 2011. 246 p.
2. Antonovskaya O.G., Goryunov V.I. Qualitative analysis of the dynamics of a synchronization system with pulsed frequency-phase control. Bulletin of UNN. N. Novgorod: Publishing House of UNN. 2013. No. 1 (1). pp. 184-190.
3. Goryunov V.I. To the question of an approximate study of the point transformation of a plane into a plane. Izv. Universities: Radiophysics. 1969. Vol. 12. No. 3, pp. 425-431.
STABILITY ESTIMATION OF A LINEAR NETWORK ACCORDING TO THE COMPLEX RESPONSE ENVELOPE OVER THE FINITE TIME INTERVAL
Bogachev V.M., firstname.lastname@example.org,
National research institute MPEI, Moscow, Russia
A method for stability estimation of a linear dynamic system is developed on the basis of exponential interpolation of its’ time response (in general case, complex one). As a result, the characteristic equation is obtained, which roots’ position inside or outside the unit disk is determined the localization of the system natural frequencies regarding to the imaginary axis of the p-plane. Similar conditions take place in analysis of discrete (or pulse) systems. In this case, in order to check the roots’ types, the specific criteria of Shur − Cohn and others are used or (after conformal representation of inner part of the unit disk into the left half-part of the pplane), namely tabular or determinantal criteria of Rauth − Hurvitz and Hermite − Hurvitz can be used. For example, the FET amplifier stability is estimated with slightly detuned circuits and for the feedback through the “gate − drain” capacity according the complex envelope of the pulse response.
1. Dzhuri E. Innora and the stability of dynamical systems. Moscow: Nauka. 1979.
2. Kochanov N.S. The basics of the synthesis of linear electrical circuits in the time domain. Moscow: Communication. 1967.
3. Gantmakher F.F. Matrix Theory, 5th edition. Moscow: Nauka. 2004.
4. Vlach I., Singhal K. Machine methods of analysis and design of electronic circuits. Moscow: Radio and Communications. 1988.
THE SYNCHRONIZATION OF FAR LOCATED OBJECTS TIME SCALES USING SPACE OPTICAL LOCATION SYSTEMS
A.S. Zhabin, email@example.com,
OJC “Research and Production Corporation “Precision Systems and Instruments”
National Research University Moscow Power Engineering Institute, Moscow, Russia
This paper presents base methods allowed to obtain a picosecond accuracy of the time scales difference measurements using optical location system designed for space satellites. Optical tract construction and electronic units circuitry is discussed. The basic results received during tests of space system terminal first sample placed onboard GLONASS-M satellite are given in conclusion of the paper.
1. Zhabin A.S. Application of a two-stage phase synchronization system to ensure subnanosecond accuracy of measuring time intervals. Materials of the international scientific and technical seminar “Systems for synchronization, signal generation and processing in infocommunications”, June 25-27, 2012, Yoshkar-Ola. Moscow: LLC “Bris-M”. 2012. 164 p.
2. Zhabin A.S., Nabokin P.I., Bateev D.S., Anzhina V.A. Issues of the accuracy of registering laser pulses aboard spacecraft using the onboard unquestioned quantum optical system. 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the launch of the first Glonass navigation satellite into orbit, October 10-14, 2012, Zheleznogorsk, OJSC “Information Satellite Systems”, Siberian State Aerospace University. Krasnoyarsk. 2012. 382 p.
3. Zhabin A.S., Nabokin P.I. Methods for achieving subnanosecond measurement accuracy of time intervals in the on-board terminal of a single-sided laser rangefinder system. Electromagnetic waves and electronic systems. No. 1. 2013. Vol. 18, pp. 39-42.
SFN SYNCHRONIZATION PROBLEMS TRANSMITTERS DVB-T2 STANDARD
Kalinovsky D.A., firstname.lastname@example.org,
Karjakin V.L., email@example.com,
Karyakin D.V., firstname.lastname@example.org,
Korotkov D.I., email@example.com,
Povolzhskiy State University of Telecommunication and Informatics, Samara, Russia
The report discusses methods for ensuring synchronization of transmitters domestic and foreign production SFN second generation digital television broadcasting.Problems of implementation of the proposed methods of combining transmitters LLC “Triad” in the single-frequency network discussed.
1. Karjakin V.L. Digital television. Moscow: Solon-Press, 2013. 448 p.
2. Karjakin V.L. Technologies for the operation of systems and networks of digital television standard DVB-T2. Moscow: Solon-Press, 2014. 158 p.
3. Kalinovsky D.A., Karjakin V.L., Karjakin D.V., Sidorenko O.I. Synchronization of transmitters of a single-frequency network of DVB-T2 standard. Infocommunication technologies. Vol. 12. No. 4, 2013, pp. 86-90.
4. Measurement guidelines for DVB systems; Amendment for T2-MI (Modulator Interface); DVB Document A14-1, VI, 2012. 16 p. http://www.dvb.org/resources/public/standards/A14-1_Measurement_Guide_T2-MI.pdf.
PHASE SYNCHRONIZATION INFORMATION SIGNAL IN SINGLE-FREQUENCY NETWORKS TRANSMITTERS OF DIGITAL TV BROADCASTING DVB-T2 STANDARD
Article is devoted to the problem of synchronization information signal transmitters in single frequency networks for digital TV broadcasting DVB-T2 standard. It is noted that at the transition from local broadcast to broadcast in SFN synchronization problems transmitters. Proposed a method of providing a phase synchronization information signal network SFN transmitters. The method presented in the form of an algorithm settings transmitters having a significant time delay spread information signal transmitters in the modulators exciters, as well as its possible delays in the communication channels from the Center to the multiplexing in the inputs of exciters.
1. Karjakin V.L. The technology of operation of systems and networks of the digital television standard DVB-T2. Moscow: Solon-Press. 2014. 158 p.
2. Kalinovsky V.L. Karjakin D.V. Karjakin O.I. Sidorenko D.A. Synchronization of DVB – T2 single-frequency network transmitters. Infocommunication technologies. Vol. 12. No. 4, 2013, pp. 86-90.