Volume 3, Number 2 (2017)
I.V. Bogachkov, V.A. Maystrenko
DETECTION OF ”PROBLEM” SECTIONS IN FIBER OPTICAL COMMUNICATION LINE BASED ON BRILLOUIN BACKSCATTERING SPECTRUM ANALYSIS (pp. 3-7)
Byoung Jin Lee
CREATING A NAVIGATION AND AUTOPILOT SYSTEM FOR UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES USING NI SINGLE-BOARD RIO AND NI LABVIEW (pp. 8-12)
E.M. Drozdova, T.I. Boldyreva
WIEN BRIDGE RC-OSCILLATOR WITH AUTOMATIC AMPLITUDE CONTROL CIRCUIT (pp. 13-18)
S. Dinges, A. Pestriakov, D. Soloviov
“VECTOR” VERSION 6.MiMo. SOFTWARE PACKAGE FOR VECTOR GENERATION AND ANALYSIS OF DIGITAL COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS SIGNALS (pp. 19-23)
L.A. Belov, А.S. Kondrashov, S.V. Petushkov
ESTIMATING THE INTERMODULATION DISTORTION OF COMPLEX MICROWAVE SIGNAL IN THE POWER AMPLIFIER TAKING INTO ACCOUNT ITS AMPLITUDE DISTRIBUTION (pp. 24-29)
Adjemov S.S., Lobov E.M., Vinogradov A.G., Teokharov A.N.
DIRECT EVALUATION OF THE TOTAL ELECTRON CONTENT (TEC) OF IONOSPHERE BY WIDEBAND RADAR SIGNAL SPECIAL PROCESSING (pp. 30-35)
ABSTRACTS & REFERENCES
DETECTION OF ”PROBLEM” SECTIONS IN FIBER OPTICAL COMMUNICATION LINE BASED ON BRILLOUIN BACKSCATTERING SPECTRUM ANALYSIS
The actual problem of duly revealing of mechanical stressed sections of fiber optical communication lines, in particular, optical fibers which are under influence of the raised mechanical pressure (strain) in optical cables is considered in this paper.
1. Bogachkov I.V., Gorlov N.I. Methods and tools for monitoring and early diagnosis of fiber-optic transmission lines. Omsk: Publishing House of OmSTU. 2013. 192 p.
2. Bogachkov I.V., Ovchinnikov S.V., Gorlov N.I., Sitnov N.Yu. The use of numerical methods for the analysis of Brillouin scattering for assessing distributed irregularities in fiber-optic communication lines. Telecommunications. No. 2. 2014, pp. 16-20.
3. Bogachkov I.V., Ovchinnikov S.V., Maistrenko V.A. Applying of Brillouin Scattering Spectrum Analysis for Detection of Distributed Irregularities in Optic Fibers and Estimation of Irregularities Parameters. International Siberian Conference on Control and Communications (SIBCON) 2013 Proceedings. Krasnoyarsk: Siberian Federal University. Russia, Krasnoyarsk, Sept. 12-13, 2013.
4. Bogachkov I.V., Ovchinnikov S.V., Gorlov N.I. Brillouin scattering modeling for estimation of distributed irregularities in optical fiber. Papers of 10th international conference IEEE APEIE. Vol. 1. Novosibirsk 2010, pp. 30-31.
5. Bogachkov I.V., Ovchinnikov S.V., Gorlov N.I. Accuracy Enhancement of Distributed Irregularities Estimation in Optical Fiber. IEEE 2012 11th International Conference on APEIE Proceedings. Vol. 1, pp. 60-62.
6. Belal M., Newson T. P. Experimental Examination of the Variation of the Spontaneous Brillouin Power and Frequency Coefficients Under the Combined Influence of Temperature and Strain. Journal of Lightwave Technology. 2012. Vol. 30. No. 8, pp. 1250-1255.
CREATING A NAVIGATION AND AUTOPILOT SYSTEM FOR UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES USING NI SINGLE-BOARD RIO AND NI LABVIEW
Byoung Jin Lee,
Konkuk University, Seoul, South Korea
Onboard avionics systems within unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) are complicated, especially for automatic flight. Due to operation in 3D space, the system is subject to crash when it loses stability. Remote UAV (RUAV) system dynamics are inherently nonlinear and unstable. To create an onboard navigation, guidance, and control system, we needed a highly reliable, real-time embedded system with sufficient computing capacity. From a functional point of view, precise yawing (directional pointing) under stabilization and trajectoryfollowing capabilities are essential, so the main flight control computer (FCC) had to integrate various navigation sensors; data acquisition; a PWM servo control; and a fast data processing unit. For flexible communication with the ground control station (GCS) and flying UAV, we needed a communication data network. The fundamental considerations for this project included a high-performance, easy-to-develop embedded system; real-time monitoring to prevent accidents; high-rate sensor data acquisition for high-dynamic RUAV control; latitude control and an autopilot system for operation without a trained RC manual pilot; and lightweight hardware.
WIEN BRIDGE RC-OSCILLATOR WITH AUTOMATIC AMPLITUDE CONTROL CIRCUIT
The simple structure of Wien bridge oscillator with automatic amplitude control circuit is offered and discussed. The system of differential equations for this oscillator was derived and used to find and investigate the stationary mode of the oscillator operation and stability of this mode. Noise properties of this oscillator are also investigated and discussed.
1. Bondarenko V.G. RC generators of sinusoidal oscillations. Moscow: Communication, 1976.
2. Sang Hou A., Lin C.E. The new design of AGC circuit for the sinusoidal oscillator with wide oscillation frequency range. Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference. Vol. 1, May 2003.
3. Kuleshov V.N., Boldyreva T.I., Drozdova E.M. The study of regime and noise characteristics of RC-oscillators of harmonic oscillations by the method of shortened symbolic equations S. I. Evtyanova. Vestnik MPEI. 2013. No. 4. Kuleshov V.N., Boldyreva T.I., Drozdova E.M. Noise characteristics of RC harmonic oscillation generators. Elektrosvyaz. 2014. No. 5.
“VECTOR” VERSION 6.MiMo. SOFTWARE PACKAGE FOR VECTOR GENERATION AND ANALYSIS OF DIGITAL COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS SIGNALS
S. Dinges, A. Pestriakov, D. Soloviov,
Moscow Technical University of of Communications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia
At the Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics (MTUCI), the Vector information and software complex has been developed for the vector formation and analysis of signals of modern infocommunication systems, testing of individual functional units, radio frequency units and devices in general. The complex allows solving the problems of teaching modern telecommunication technologies in educational institutions and is constantly updated with new modules. The latest version 6.MiMo software package adds a number of new functionalities related to the use of MIMO technology.
1. Dinges S.I., Pestryakov A.V. A software package for generating and analyzing signals of modern and promising telecommunication systems. Proceedings of the International Scientific and Technical Conference “Systems for Synchronization, Formation and Processing of Signals in Infocommunications”. Voronezh, 2014, pp. 80-83.
2. Dinges S.I., Kolesnikov I.I., Pestryakov A.V. Using the software package of vector formation and analysis of signals “Vector” in the educational process. T-Comm. No. 9. 2010.
3. Bakulin M.G., Varukina L.A., Kreindelin V.B. MIMO technology: principles and algorithms. Moscow: Hot line – Telecom, 2014. 244 p.
4. Tse D., Viswanath P. Fundamentals of Wireless Communication. – Cambridge, UK: Cambridge Univ. Press, 2005 . 323 p.
5. Glisic S.G. Advanced Wireless Communications. 4G Cognitive and Cooperative Broadband Technologies. Chichester, U.K.: John Wiley & Sons, 2007. 865 p.
6. MIMO System Technology for Wireless Communications. USA, FL, Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2006. 378 p.
7. Loyka S., Tsoulos G.V. Estimating MIMO system performance using the Correlation matrix approach. IEEE Commun. Letters. 2002. Vol. 6. No. 19.
8. Salz J., Winters J.H. Effect of fading correlation on adaptive arrays in digital mobile radio. IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 1994. Vol. 43, pp. 1049-1057.
ESTIMATING THE INTERMODULATION DISTORTION OF COMPLEX MICROWAVE SIGNAL IN THE POWER AMPLIFIER TAKING INTO ACCOUNT ITS AMPLITUDE DISTRIBUTION
The impact of the microwave signal statistical characteristics on the intermodulation distortion in the power amplifier is analyzed and the ways to measure this distortion are compared. A new correlation method for estimating the intermodulation distortion is proposed. This new method and the ACPR method are compared. The estimates of the intermodulation distortion of two-tone, QPSK and OFDM signals with various output back-offs are given.
1. Belov L.A., Kondrashov A.S., Rozhkov V.M., Romashchenko K.V. Power amplifiers of broadband microwave signals with high linearity and energy efficiency. SYNCHROINFO-2011 seminar, June 27-30, 2011, Odessa, pp. 57-60.
2. Nazarov L.E., Zudilin A.S. Estimation of intermodulation interference power for signals with orthogonal frequency multiplexing. Journal of Radio Electronics (electronic journal). http://jre.cplire.ru/jre/index.html. 2011. No.7.
3. Martirosov V.E. Theory and technique of receiving discrete signals TsSPI. Moscow: Radio engineering, 2005. 144 p.
DIRECT EVALUATION OF THE TOTAL ELECTRON CONTENT (TEC) OF IONOSPHERE BY WIDEBAND RADAR SIGNAL SPECIALPROCESSING
S.S. Adjemov, E.M. Lobov,
Moscow Technical University of of Communications and Informatics
A.G. Vinogradov, A.N. Teokharov,
MINTS RTI, Moscow, Russia
Analysis of dispersion distortions of wideband radar signals propagating through Earth’s ionosphere is given. A technique based on special processing of received wideband signal is developed to evaluate the total electron content of ionosphere along the radar beam and mitigate dispersion distortions.
1. Kravtsov Yu.A., Feizulin Z.I., Vinogradov A.G. The passage of radio waves through the Earth’s atmosphere. Moscow: Radio and communications. 1983. 224 p.
2. Vinogradov A.G., Luchin A.A., Teokharov A.N. Processing of ultra-wideband signals and the formation of radar images in L-range early warning radars. High-tech. 2013. Vol. 14. No. 9, pp. 32-36.
3. Vinogradov A.G., Teokharov A.N. Direct estimation of the total electronic ionosphere content (TEC) from distortions of a broadband radar signal. International conference “Method of Lyapunov functions and its applications”. Alushta. 2014, September 15-20, p. 80.
4. Sosulin Yu.G. Theoretical foundations of radar and radio navigation. Moscow: Radio and communications. 1992. 304 p.
5. Theoretical foundations of radar. Ed. Shirmana Ya.D. Moscow: Sov. Radio. 1970.
6. Kunitsyn V.E., Tereshchenko E.D., Andreeva E.S., Nesterov I.A. Satellite radio sounding and radio tomography of the ionosphere. Uspekhi Fizicheskikh Nauk. 2010. Vol. 180. No. 5, pp. 548-553.
7. Adzhemov S.S., Lobov E.M., Kosilov I.S. An experimental estimation of the parameters of the ionospheric channel frequency dispersion using a broadband phase-shifted signal. Materials of the international scientific and technical seminar “Synchronization, signal generation and processing systems in infocommunication” (SINHROINFO-2013), June 30 – July 3, 2013. Yaroslavl. Moscow: Bris-M LLC, pp. 199-201.
8. Lobov E.M., Kandaurov N.A., Kosilov I.S., Elsukov B.A. Method for estimating the parameters of the frequency dispersion of the ionospheric channel using a broadband phase-shifted signal. T-Comm. No. 9. 2014, pp. 49-53.