Volume 4, Number 2 (2018)
V.P. Volchkov, V.G. Sannikov
SYNTHESIS OF OPTIMAL CHANNEL PRECODERS WITH WEIGHT WINDOW (pp. 3-6)
T.I. Boldyreva, E.M. Drozdova
COMPARISON OF NOISE AND MODE CHARACTERISTICS OF RC-AUTOGENERATORS CONTROLLED BY VOLTAGE FREQUENCY (pp. 7-11)
M.Yu. Zinchenko, Yu.A. Grebenko
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CODE DECODING ALGORITHM WITH A LOW DENSITY OF CHECKS FOR PARITY AND RESEARCH OF ITS PARAMETERS (pp. 12-15)
R.Yu. Ivanushkin, O.A. Yuryev
WAYS OF CONSTRUCTION OF VHF DIGITAL RADIO BROADCASTING TRANSMITTERS (pp. 16-20)
E.M. Lobov, N.A. Kandaurov
EVALUATION OF THE PROBABILISTIC CHARACTERISTICS OF SERIES NOISE-LIKE SIGNALS DETECTION UNDER THE CONDITIONS OF BROADBAND IONOSPHERE CHANNEL (pp. 21-25)
M.N. Koltunov, M.L. Schwartz
FEATURES OF THE MEASUREMENT PARAMETERS IN THE SYSTEM OF NETWORK SYNCHRONIZATION (pp. 26-30)
BLINDING METHODS IN IONOSPHERIC COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS (pp. 31-35)
ABSTRACTS & REFERENCES
SYNTHESIS OF OPTIMAL CHANNEL PRECODERS WITH WEIGHT WINDOW
The general mathematical formulation of the problem of synthesizing an optimal precoder with a weight window is presented, its solution by the method of calculus of variations, as well as an example that demonstrates the formation of compact signal bases at the input and output of a channel.
1. Volchkov V.P., Sannikov V.G. Synthesis of channel precoders for digital communication systems with a finite signal basis. Elektrosvyaz. 2016. No.4, pp. 41-45.
2. Sannikov V.G. Synthesis of finite Nyquist signals matched with a telephone communication channel. Elektrosvyaz. 2012. No.5, pp. 9-12.
3. Sannikov V.G. Optimization method of radiotelephone communication. Journal of Radioelectronics: electronic journal. 2014, URL: http://ire.cplire.ru/jre/nov14/17/text.pdf.
4. Volchkov V.P., Uvarov S.S. Approximation of narrow-band random processes using a complex recursive m-model of a second-order sliding window. T-Comm. 2015. Vol. 9. No. 3, pp. 54-61.
COMPARISON OF NOISE AND MODE CHARACTERISTICS OF RC-AUTOGENERATORS CONTROLLED BY VOLTAGE FREQUENCY
T.I. Boldyreva, E.M. Drozdova, drozdovaEM1989@mail.ru,
National Research University MPEI, Moscow, Russia
Voltage-controlled RC oscillators are widely used as reference in measuring equipment and phase-locked loop systems, in telecommunication systems as part of alternating signal sources, as fast clock generators, in control systems, etc. In systems of the megahertz frequency range, preference is often given Voltage-controlled RC oscillators due to the possibility of their wide tuning, small dimensions, linear modulation characteristics and low manufacturing cost.
1. Kuleshov V.N., Boldyreva T.I., Drozdova E.M. The study of regime and noise characteristics of RC-oscillators of harmonic oscillations by the method of shortened symbolic equations S. I. Evtyanova. Vestnik MPEI. No. 5. Publishing House MPEI. Moscow 2013.
2. Kuleshov V.N., Boldyreva T.I., Perfiliev A.A., Drozdova E.M. Noise characteristics of harmonic oscillation oscillators with a notch RC filter. Radio Engineering. No. 10. Moscow 2013.
3. Boldyreva TI, Drozdova EM RC-oscillator with a Vina bridge in the OS circuit and the ARA system. International scientific and technical seminar “Synchronization, signal generation and signal processing in infocommunication” SINHROINFO-2015″. St. Petersburg, 2015.
4. Drozdova E.M. Frequency-controlled RC generators. Vestnik MPEI. 2016. No. 3.
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CODE DECODING ALGORITHM WITH A LOW DENSITY OF CHECKS FOR PARITY AND RESEARCH OF ITS PARAMETERS
When transmitting information through a communication channel, signals are affected by interference of various physical nature, which introduce errors into the received information. One of the methods for reducing the number of errors is a method based on the use of noise-resistant coding. It allows you to fix errors on the receiving side and restore the original information component by adding additional characters to the transmitted message on the transmitter. In recent years, special attention has been paid to codes with a low density of parity checks, presented by Gallagher as far back as the 60s of the last century, but who could not find implementations in the radio equipment of that time because of the high requirements for hardware resources.
1. Vargauzin V.A., Tsikin I.A. Methods for increasing the energy and spectral efficiency of digital radio communications. St. Petersburg: BHV-Petersburg, 2013. 352 p.
2. Zubarev Yu.B., Ovechkin G.V. Noise-resistant coding in digital data transmission systems. Electrosvyaz. 2008. No. 12. pp. 58-61.
3. European Telecommunication Standards Institute (ETSI), http://www.dvb.org/ documents/white-papers/wp06.DVB-S2.final.pdf.
4. Zhong H., Xu W., Xie N., Zhang T. Area-Efficient Min-Sum Decoder Design for High-Rate QC-LDPC Codes in Magnetic Recording. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics. Vol. 43. No. 12, pp. 4117-4122, Dec. 2007.
WAYS OF CONSTRUCTION OF VHF DIGITAL RADIO BROADCASTING TRANSMITTERS
The main problems of constructing VHF transmitters for digital broadcasting are considered. A comparative analysis of the three architectures of such transmitters is carried out. The main disadvantages of architecture with direct linear amplification are shown. The advantages and disadvantages of the architecture with automatic adjustment of the power mode are considered. The problems of constructing a transmitter based on a polar architecture are discussed.
1. Shakhgildyan V.V., Rozov V.M., Kozyrev V.B. Methods for constructing amplifiers for single-band transistor transmitters. Telecommunication. 1976. No. 10, pp. 47-55.
2. Shahgildyan V.V., Ivanyushkin R.Yu. Methods for increasing the energy efficiency of linear power amplifiers. T-Comm. 2011. Vol. 5. No. 9, pp. 143-145.
3. Ivanushkin R.Yu., Dulov I.V. Investigation of the energy efficiency of a digital broadcasting transmitter with automatic power mode adjustment. Telecommunication. 2013. No. 1, pp. 46-47.
4. Ivanushkin R.Yu., Yuryev O.A. Problems of constructing the RF path of VHF digital broadcasting transmitters based on the method of L. Kahn. T-Comm. 2013. Vol. 7. No. 9, pp. 91-93.
5. Dulov I.V., Ivanyushkin R.Yu. Non-linear power-supply APP for a digital broadcast transmitter power amplifier. T-Comm. 2012. Vol. 6. No. 9, pp. 59-63.
6. Ivanyushkin R.Yu., Dulov IV, Ovchinnikova MV, Trishina Yu.A. History and prospects of using the automatic mode adjustment method to increase the efficiency of radio transmitters. T-Comm. 2012. Vol. 6. No. 9, pp. 66-67.
7. Dulov I.V., Ivanyushkin R.Yu. The study of the energy characteristics of the APP system of the power amplification transmitter of a digital VHF broadcast. T-Comm. 2011. Vol. 5. No. 9, pp. 71-73.
EVALUATION OF THE PROBABILISTIC CHARACTERISTICS OF SERIES NOISE-LIKE SIGNALS DETECTION UNDER THE CONDITIONS OF BROADBAND IONOSPHERE CHANNEL
E.M. Lobov, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia
An algorithm for detecting a series of noise-like signals is presented. Calculation formulas are also presented for estimating the probability of false detection and skipping of a series for correlated fading of detected signals of a series in a general form and for special cases. It is shown that the value of the detection threshold in accordance with the Neumann-Pearson criterion for the average probability of false alarm does not depend on the nature of the correlation between the transmission coefficients of the channel for the detected signals of the series.
1. Ivanov D.V. Methods and mathematical models for studying the propagation of complex decameter signals and correcting their dispersion distortions. Yoshkar-Ola: MarSTU, 2006. 266 p.
2. Lobov EM Estimation of noise immunity of a radio line with frequency dispersion. Transactions of RNTORES A.S. Popov, series: “Scientific session dedicated to Radio Day. Moscow. Vol. LXV, 2010, pp. 404-406.
3. Lobov E.M., Kandaurov N.A., Kosilov I.S., Elsukov B.A. The quality of detection of broadband signals in the conditions of dispersion distortion in the ionospheric radio line. Synchronization, signal generation and processing systems. 2015. Vol. 6. No. 4, pp. 162-164.
4. Watterson C., Juroshek J., Bensema W. Experimental Confirmation of an HF Channel Model. IEEE Transactions on Communication Technology. 1970. Vol. 18. No. 6, pp. 792-803.
5. Adzhemov S.S., Rusanov V.E., Lobov E.M. On the use of broadband signals in the ionospheric channel. T-Comm. 2010. Vol. 4. No. 11, pp. 49-55.
6. Lobov E.M., Kosilov I.S. Calculation of noise immunity of broadband ionospheric radio lines using noise-like signals based on prediction data. T-Comm. 2011. Vol. 5. No. 11, pp. 68-70.
7. Adzhemov S.S., Vorobev K.A., Kosilov I.S., Lobov E.M. A modem for organizing ionospheric communication using multi-frequency broadband signals. T-Comm. 2012. Vol. 6. No. 9, pp. 4-8.
8. Lobov E.M., Kosilov I.S., Kandaurov N.A., Elsukov B.A. A method for determining the noise immunity of complex signal-code structures based on the family of broadband orthogonal signals and a non-binary ldpc code in the conditions of the ionosphere channel. T-Comm. 2014. Vol. 8. No. 8, pp. 55-59.
9. Lobov E.M., Kosilov I.S., Kandaurov N.A., Elsukov B.A. Method for estimating the parameters of the frequency dispersion of the ionospheric channel using a broadband phase-shifted signal. T-Comm. 2014. Vol. 8. No. 9, pp. 49-53.
10. Adzhemov S.S., Vinogradov A.G., Lobov E.M., Teokharov A.N. Direct estimation of the full electronic content of the ionosphere by special processing of a broadband radar signal. Synchronization, signal generation and processing systems. 2015. Vol. 6. No. 4, pp. 167-169.
11. Adzhemov S.S., Kosilov I.S., Lobov E.M. Experimental estimation of the parameters of the frequency dispersion of the ionospheric channel using a broadband phase-shift signal. Synchronization, signal generation and processing systems. 2013. Vol. 4. No. 4, pp. 199-201.
FEATURES OF THE MEASUREMENT PARAMETERS IN THE SYSTEM OF NETWORK SYNCHRONIZATION
The feature of measuring the parameters of a clock network synchronization system is shown, which can guarantee reliable distribution of synchronization information over telecommunication networks. The fundamental difference between the clock network synchronization system and other synchronization systems used on the telecommunication network is also shown, and the features of measuring the parameters of the clock network synchronization system are determined, having a noticeable effect on the efficiency of the used synchronization system.
1. Koltunov M.N., Legotin N.N., Schwartz M.L. Network synchronization in communication systems. Moscow: SYRUS SYSTEMS. 2007. 240 p.
2. Order of the Ministry of Communications No. 161 of December 7, 2006. on approval of the Rules for the use of clock network synchronization equipment.
3. Melnikova N.F. Metrological support of a clock network synchronization system on a public digital network of the Russian Federation. Metrology and measuring equipment. No. 6. 1999, pp. 18-27.
4. RD 45.230.2001 “Audit of the clock network synchronization system” of the Ministry of Communications of Russia. M. 2001.
5. Koltunov MN Organization of measurements during operation of the system clock network synchronization. Telecommunication. 2010. No. 12.
6. Industry recommendation P45.09-2001 “Connecting the networks of telecom operators to the core network of clock network synchronization”. Ministry of Communications of Russia. 2001.
7. ITU-T Recommendation G. 812: Temporal characteristics of slave generators suitable for use as generators on nodes of a synchronization network (2002).
8. ITU-T Recommendation G. 823 Phase jitter and wander control in digital communication networks based on a 2048 kbit/s hierarchy. (2002).
9. ETSI EN 300 462-3-1 “Transmission and Multiplexing (TM); General requirements for synchronization networks. Part 3.1: Control of phase jitter and wandering in synchronization networks ”(2003). 10. ETSI EN 300 462-4-1 “Transmission and Multiplexing (TM); General requirements for synchronization networks. Part 4.1: Temporal characteristics of master oscillators for synchronizing equipment of a synchronous digital hierarchy (SDH) and plesiochronous digital hierarchy (PDH)” (2002).
11. ETSI EN 300 462-7-1 “Transmission and Multiplexing (TM); General requirements for synchronization networks. Part 7.1: Temporal characteristics of master oscillators for synchronizing the equipment of local communication centers” (2001).
12. Ivanov A.V., Schwartz M.L., Shevchenko D.V. Actual problems and prospects for the development of the time-frequency support of the Russian Federation. T-Comm. 2011. Vol. 5. No. 6, pp. 20-26.
13. Koltunov M.N., Schwartz M.L. Features of measurements on the TSS network. T-Comm. 2015. Vol. 9. No. 3, pp. 38-43.
14. Koltunov M.N., Schwartz M.L. The use of a controlled phase detector of the PLL system for generating a sync signal. Synchronization, signal generation and processing systems. 2015. Vol. 6. No. 1, pp. 36-38.
BLINDING METHODS IN IONOSPHERIC COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
N.E. Miroshnikova, email@example.com,
Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia
Two methods of processing ionospheric communication signals using blind separation methods are considered. The first way is to represent the mixture of signals arriving at the antenna array as a direct convolution of the source signals with the channel (mixing) matrix A. The second way of representing this is to represent the signals in the form of a linear mixture. In this case, at the first stage, blind data separation should be used to evaluate the signals of each of the rays. The noise immunity of the two methods is compared, their advantages and disadvantages are given.
1. Comon P., Jutten C. Handbook of Blind Source Separation: Independent Component Analysis and Applications. ELSEVIER. 2010. 831 p.
2. Q. Lv, X. Zhang, and Y. Jia, A New RLS Algorithm for Blind Separation of Convolutive Mixture. Proc. on IEEE Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing Workshop. Sitges, Spain, 2004, pp. 422-426.
3. Paputin V.S. The method of blind separation of signals based on second-order statistics in the problem of spatial polarization selection. T-Comm. 2014. No. 6, pp. 36-39.
4. Miroshnikova N.E. The effect of timing errors on the reception of digital signals. T-Comm. 2013. Vol. 7. No. 9, pp. 112-114.
5. Miroshnikova N.E. A Review of Cognitive Radio Systems. T-Comm. 2013. Vol. 7. No. 9, pp. 108-111.