Volume 1, Number 3 (2015)
O.G. Antonovskaya, V.I. Goryunov
QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS OF TRANSITION PROCESSES IN THE FREQUENCY SYNTHESIS WITH COMBINED CONTROL WHEN SWITCHING THE FREQUENCY IN A WIDE RANGE (pp. 3-8)
M. Koltunov, М. Schwartz
FEATURES OF THE MEASUREMENTS ON SYNCHRONIZATION NETWORKS (pp. 9-13)
Ali Harmouch, Hassan Haddad
RING-SHAPED MODEL OF AN OMNIDIRECTIONAL SLOTTED WAVEGUIDE ANTENNA WITH ENHANCED ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS (pp. 14-20)
V.D. Meerovitch, V.V. Kamensky, S.V. Sokolov
HIGH-PRECISION POSITIONING OF MOVING OBJECTS BASED ON PARAMETER IDENTIFICATION OF NAVIGATION SATELLITES (pp. 21-27)
V.V. Khryashchev, A.A. Lebedev
FACE RECOGNITION IN THE PRESENCE OF DISTORTION (pp. 28-32)
Sean Clitheroe, B.Ya. Lihtsinder, S.V. Ryzhikh
ALGORITHM FOR BALANCING THE TRAFFIC OF ETHERNET RING NETWORKS, APPLIED TO EXECUTION TO THE SOFTWARE (pp. 33-38)
ABSTRACTS & REFERENCES
QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS OF TRANSITION PROCESSES IN THE FREQUENCY SYNTHESIS WITH COMBINED CONTROL WHEN SWITCHING THE FREQUENCY IN A WIDE RANGE
O.G. Antonovskaya, email@example.com
Nizhny Novgorod State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
V.I. Goryunov, firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute of Information Technologies, Mathematics and Mechanics, Nizhny Novgorod State University N.I. Lobachevsky, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Determining the conditions of global stability and the nature of the frequency tuning process in a wide (or maximum possible) range in frequency synthesizers with a pulse-phase self-tuning system due to the fundamental nonlinearity of their mathematical models (MM) requires a significant amount of calculations. The desire to present the results in a generalized and convenient form for subsequent qualitative analysis led to the need to use switching tables (or, in their continuum version, switching surfaces). Since, in this case, in each element of the table, the quantity y τ of the duration of the switching process from the value α = α0 of the control parameter to the new value α = α n is indicated, it was found in concrete studies that there is a technical capture band inside the capture band in synchronous mode, inside which all possible switching frequency synthesizers over the range guarantees the final duration of transients. Corresponding analysis showed that the boundary of the technical capture band is connected in a continuous MM midrange with the initial point of motion falling on the separatrix of the saddle, and in the discrete model, on the unstable invariant manifold of the saddle fixed point of the point map. The results of a qualitative consideration of transient processes in frequency synthesizers with a combined pulse frequency-phase detector, the correspondence of these results to the properties of switching table elements and the possibility of the existence of a technical capture band are presented.
1. Shakhgildyan V.V., Lyakhovkin A.A., Karyakin V.A., Petrov V.A., Fedoseeva V.N. Phase locked loop systems with discretization elements. Moscow: Communication. 1979. 224 p.
2. Levin V.A., Malinovsky V.N., Romanov S.K. Frequency synthesizers with a phase-locked loop system. Moscow: Radio and communications. 1989. 232 p.
3. Goryunov V.I. On the theory of systems of pulse-phase self-tuning of frequency (IFAPCH). Izv. Universities: Instrument Engineering. 1974. No. 10, pp. 40-43.
4. Goryunov V.I., Eruslanov V.N., Zaitseva M.N. On the analysis of the synthesizer performance during switching over a range. Technique of communications. Ser. Radio engineering. Vol. 3. 1986, pp. 44-49.
5. Goryunov V.I., Eruslanov V.N., Lobashov N.I. To the analysis of the dynamic characteristics of the frequency synthesizer while taking into account the inertia of the filter. Technique of communications. Ser. Radio engineering. Vol. 3. 1988, pp. 59-67.
6. Goryunov V.I., Eruslanov V.N., Lobashov N.I. The technical capture band of a single-circuit frequency synthesizer. Technique of communications. Ser. Radio engineering. Vol. 2, 1990, pp. 88-94.
7. Antonovskaya O.G., Goryunov V.I. Qualitative analysis of a frequency synthesizer with combined control. Synchronization and signal processing systems. 2015. No. 1, pp. 18-20.
FEATURES OF THE MEASUREMENTS ON SYNCHRONIZATION NETWORKS
The present report is devoted to consideration of questions of measurement the characteristics defining operability of network synchronization system, and also methods of their descriptive representation in reporting documents.
1. Koltunov M.N., Legotin N.N., Schwartz M.L. Network synchronization in communication systems. Moscow. ed. SYRUS SYSTEMS. 2007. 240 p.
2. RD 45.230.2001 “Audit of the clock network synchronization system” of the Ministry of Communications of Russia. Moscow. 2001.
3. Koltunov M.N. Organization of measurements during the operation of the system clock network synchronization. Moscow: Telecommunications. 2010. No. 12.
RING-SHAPED MODEL OF AN OMNIDIRECTIONAL SLOTTED WAVEGUIDE ANTENNA WITH ENHANCED ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Antennas are becoming crucial in an increasingly growing number of applications namely with the emerging of the wireless internet communications where efficiency, compactness and cost play a decisive role. Nonetheless a major drawback of such solutions is that the aforementioned criteria are hard to simultaneously optimize. In this paper an innovative approach relying on using circularly bent rectangular slotted waveguide antenna as an ultimate alternative is presented that allows drastically enhancing the ratio of performance versus cost and size. Simulation results were carried out at 2.4 GHz frequency and indubitably demonstrated high effectiveness in terms of directivity and high gain given a reduced cost, shape and size.
1. Takeshima T. X-band omnidirecrectional double-slot array antenna. Electron Eng. Vol. 39, Oct 1967, pp. 617-621.
2. Lyon R.W., Sangster A.J. Efficient moment method analysis of radiating slots in a thick-walled rectangular waveguide. Proc. Inst. Elect. Eng. Part H. Vol. 128, Aug. 1981, pp. 197-205.
3. Sangster A.J., Wang H. Resonance properties of omnidirectional slot doublet in rectangular waveguide,” Electronics Letters, vol. 29, pp, 1618, No. 1, 1993.
4. Balanis C.A. Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design, 3rd Edition. New Jersey, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2005.
5. Mondal P., Chakrabarty A. Slotted Waveguide Antenna With Two Radiation Nulls. IEEE Transactions on antennas and propagation. Vol. 56, No. 9. September 2008.
HIGH-PRECISION POSITIONING OF MOVING OBJECTS BASED ON PARAMETER IDENTIFICATION OF NAVIGATION SATELLITES
V.D. Meerovitch, V.V. Kamensky, S.V. Sokolov, email@example.com,
Rostov State University of means communication, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
Errors in solving a navigation problem obtained using satellite navigation tools depend to a large extent both on errors in determining the current coordinates of satellites and on the degree of suppression of interference arising from the reception and transmission of satellite messages.
1. GLONASS. Interface control document / Navigation radio signal in the L1, L2 bands with open access and frequency division (Version 5.1). 2008.
2. GLONASS. The principles of construction and operation. 3rd ed., Revised. Moscow: Radio engineering. 2005. 688 p.
3. Chubykin A.A., Roy Yu.A., Kornishev O.M., Padun P.P. The use of onboard laser measuring and connected means to improve the accuracy and efficiency of EVO satellites of the GLONASS system. EV & ES. Vol. 12. 2007, pp. 25-30.
4. Shargorodsky V.D., Chubykin A.A., Sumerin V.V. Inter-satellite laser navigation and communications system. Aerospace Courier. 2007. No. 1 (49), pp. 88-89.
5. Sokolov S.V. Synthesis of analytical models of spatial trajectories and their application for solving satellite navigation problems. Applied Physics and Mathematics. Vol. 1. Issue 2. 2013, pp. 3-12.
6. Corn G., Corn T. Math reference book for scientists and engineers. Moscow: Nauka. 1975. 720 p.
FACE RECOGNITION IN THE PRESENCE OF DISTORTION
The choice of algorithm used to identify a person by the image of his face also depends on the specific conditions of his application. For example, a multilayer neural network copes well with the recognition task in a strictly limited team. At the same time, the task of detecting a specific person in a crowd (with an uncertain composition) requires the use of more complex methods to reduce the level of false alarms. In this case, a multi-level system will be required, containing many analyzers working in different attribute spaces, with decision making by the voting method.
1. Visilter Yu.V., Zheltov S.Yu., Bondarenko A.V., Ososkov M.V., Morzhin A.V. Image Processing and Analysis in Machine Vision Problems: Course of lectures and practical exercises. Moscow: Fizmatkniga. 2010. 672 p.
2. Szeliski R. Computer Vision: Algorithms and Applications. Springer. 2010. 832 p.
3. Zhao W., Chellappa R., Phillips P., Rosenfeld A. Face recognition: A literature survey. ACM Computing Surveys (CSUR). 2003. Vol. 35. No. 4, pp. 399-458.
4. Petruk V.I., Samorodov A.V., Spiridonov I.N. The use of local binary patterns to solve the problem of face recognition. Bulletin of Moscow State Technical University. N.E. Bauman. Ser. Instrument making. 2011. Special. issue Biometric technology, pp. 58-63.
5. Khryashchev V.V., Priorov A.L., Nikitin A.E., Matveev D.V. Face Recognition Algorithm Using Eye Center Location Information. Dokl. 21st Int. conf “Radar, navigation, communication” (RLNC-2015). Voronezh. Vol. 1. 2015, pp. 177-187.
6. Phillips P.J., Rauss P. The face recognition technology (FERET) program. Proc. Office of National Drug Control Policy, CTAC Int. Technology Symp., pp. 8-11, Aug. 1997.
7. Phillips P. J., Moon H., Rauss P. J., Rizvi S. The FERET evaluation methodology for face recognition algorithms. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence. Vol. 22, No. 10, October 2000, pp. 1090-1104.
8. Open Source Computer Vision Library (OpenCV), http://opencv.org. of navigation satellites.
ALGORITHM FOR BALANCING THE TRAFFIC OF ETHERNET RING NETWORKS, APPLIED TO EXECUTION TO THE SOFTWARE
Sean Clitheroe, firstname.lastname@example.org,
“SilkSmith” company, London, United Kingdom
B.Ya. Lihtsinder, email@example.com,
Volga State University of Telecommunications and Informatics (PSUTI), Samara, Russia
S.V. Ryzhikh, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Volga State University of Telecommunications and Informatics (PSUTI) , Samara, Russia
At existing data networks released three logical architectural level. There are the core level, aggregation and access level. And if in the aggregation and core level operating with IP packets, and the total bandwidth calculated by summing all of the available communication channels between the points of exchange of information, at the access level, this rule does not operate. This is due to feature of ethernet switches work with frames composed in a lack of protection from «storms». Under the storm meant uncontrolled increase frames broudcast, in consequence of which is hammered all the available bandwidth and consumes all the power switch processor. On a result of the storm the whole network stops working. To solve this problem developed numerous solutions consists in building a tree network with the lack of redundant links. In consequence of that, of all available communication lines between the two switches is selected only one, and all other software disabled. And despite the possible overload of the main channel, the other link can only be used in cases of failure of the chosen path. Such distribution traffic at affordable communication lines very inefficiently. Based on this problem, we have developed a way to at overloads, or deterioration in the quality of traffic, convert some traffic to redundant channels, thus enhancing the quality of service provision to subscribers. For this purpose we offer use of software that continuously monitors switchs at the network with tools of SNMP, and if necessary, you can switch some traffic to the backup channel, thereby allowing efficient use of all existing bandwidth between switches. Due to the flexible mechanisms for determining the quality of service delivery, our method allows to optimize the solution for any need of existing networks, and do not require serious business investments at due to the use of open software.
1. Victor and Natalia Olifer, information and analytical materials. http://www.opennet.ru/docs/RUS/ip_network/glava_4.html, viewed 5 March 2014.
2. Base of Ethernet. Ethernet Layer 2: Frame format and addressing at the link layer. http://admindoc.ru/774/ethernet-ethernet-layer-2/viewed 27 March 2014.
3. Loopdetect. http://animage.me/?p=137viewed 27 March 2014.
4. Wikipedia.BPDU. http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/BPDU viewed 27 March 2014.
5. Semenov Y.A. Management protocol SNMP. http://book.itep.ru/4/44/snmp_4413.htm viewed 27 March 2014.
6. Mark Silinio. Commands reference Net-SNMP http://www.opennet.ru/docs/RUS/net-snmp/viewed 27 March 2014.
7. Net-SNMP Tutorial – Commands http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/BPDU, viewed 27 March 2014.