Volume 2, Number 3 (2016)
P.I. Grushin, V.I. Loginov, N.P. Yampurin
ANALYSIS OF INTERFERENCE AND OPTIMIZATION OF FREQUENCY DISTRIBUTION OF NONLINEAR FREQUENCY CONVERSION IN COGNITIVE RADIO SYSTEMS (pp. 3-8)
PROBABILISTIC ANALYSIS OF NONLINEAR DISTORTIONS IN THE DEVICES WITH AMPLITUDE-PHASE CONVERSION (pp. 9-14)
S.B. Arykov, A.A. Sudbin
USING MODEL-BASED DESIGN FOR RAPID PROTOTYPING OF RECEIVER (pp. 15-19)
R.A-M. Khashagulgov, М.А. Hodor
PRIVATE AVIATION IS A NEW THREAT TO SECURITY AIR TRAFFIC IN RUSSIA (pp. 20-25)
PROBLEMS OF QOS SUPPORT IN VOIP NETWORK OF MONGOLIA (pp. 26-30)
V.N. Kuleshov, D.V. Kochemasov
PM AND AM NOISE IN LC QUADRATURE OSCILLATORS WITH RC PHASE SHIFTING CIRCUITS (pp. 31-36)
ABSTRACTS & REFERENCES
ANALYSIS OF INTERFERENCE AND OPTIMIZATION OF FREQUENCY DISTRIBUTION OF NONLINEAR FREQUENCY CONVERSION IN COGNITIVE RADIO SYSTEMS
P.I. Grushin, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University n.a. R.E. Alekseev
V.I. Loginov, email@example.com,
Volga state university of water transport, Nizhniy Novgorod
N.P. Yampurin, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University n.a. R.E. Alekseev, Nizhny Novgorod , Russia
The questions of spur analyze in ‘closest’ area were researched. It’s needed to create fast algorithms of spur level calculating to implement these on cognitive radio devices.
1. Joseph Mitola III. Doctor of Technology Dissertation. Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden, May 2000.
2. Loginov V.I. Nomogram of combination frequencies – an algorithmic approach taking into account the conversion at the harmonics of the signal and the local oscillator. Radio Engineering. No. 4. 2011, pp. 61-66.
3. Loginov V.I. Models and iteration-free method for optimizing the parameters of nonlinear frequency conversion in the “near” zone. Radio engineering and telecommunication systems. No. 1. 2015, pp. 57-69.
4. Manassevich V. Frequency synthesizers (theory and design). Moscow: Communication, 1979. 384 p.
5. Grushin P. I., Loginov V. I. Design a band-pass filter with minimal implementation requirements to suppress near-field interference. Radio engineering and telecommunication systems. No. 4. 2012, pp. 4-9.
PROBABILISTIC ANALYSIS OF NONLINEAR DISTORTIONS IN THE DEVICES WITH AMPLITUDE-PHASE CONVERSION
Yu.S. Shinakov, email@example.com,
Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia
We demonstrate, that the nonlinear distortions in the devices with amplitude-phase conversion have the following probabilistic properties: this is the sum of the uncorrelated processes; it is a Gaussian process; the process has a uniform spectral power density in a signal baseband.
1. Levin B.R. Theoretical foundations of statistical radio engineering. Moscow: Owls radio. 1974.
2. Shinakov Yu.S. Spectral power density of interference of nonlinear distortions in devices with amplitude-phase conversion. Radio engineering and electronics. 2013. Vol. 58. No. 10, pp. 1053-1064.
3. Shinakov Yu.S. Methods of analysis of nonlinear distortion in devices with amplitude-phase conversion. XV International scientific and technical conference “Problems of engineering and technology of telecommunications.” November 18-21, 2014, KNITU A.N. Tupolev, Kazan, 2014.
USING MODEL-BASED DESIGN FOR RAPID PROTOTYPING OF RECEIVER
The article describes model-based approach for design and its application to rapid prototyping of receiver. System model and FRS/GMRS receiver model are presented. Approach to work on the air based on software simulation and USRP is described.
1. Doronin V.V. Fundamentals of the technology for accelerated design of complex models of weapons and military equipment. Bulletin of the Almaz-Antey Air Defense Concern. 2012. No. 2 (8), pp. 3-15.
2. Antipin A.M., Arykov S.B., Otradnykh A.V. The use of model-oriented design techniques in the development of complex radio-electronic systems. Materials of the 5th jubilee general. scientific and technical conf. Omsk: Publishing House of OmSTU. 2014, pp. 11-19.
3. Software defined radio: architectures, systems, and functions. Ed. Markus Dillinger, Kambiz Madani, Nancy Alonistioti. Wiley. 2003. 454 p. ISBN: 978-0-470-85164-7.
4. The official website of MathWorks in Russia // http://matlab.ru/products.
5. Ettus Research Universal Software Radio Peripheral // http://www.ettus.com/product/details/ UN210-KIT.
PRIVATE AVIATION IS A NEW THREAT TO SECURITY AIR TRAFFIC IN RUSSIA
Control over the use of airspace by aircraft is one of the most important tasks to be solved by any sovereign state. The extraction of information on the current coordinates, traffic parameters and nationality of airborne objects is assigned to units and subdivisions of the branches and branches of the Armed Forces, as well as special civil aviation services. The concentration efforts of various departments to organize the integrated use of forces means and conduct air reconnaissance in jointly-based areas is a system of intelligence and control of the state’s airspace. In the ideal case, the control system should fix, determine the parameters of all air objects in the entire range heights of their application and with any reflective surface. In reality, you have to compromise due to the high cost, limited technical characteristics of radar funds, environmental safety requirements for their placement, forming a better radar field from important directions and less quality in the interior of the country. However, the rapid development of light-engine aircraft, including those in private use, sets the task of reconnaissance and control of airspace to eliminate a new threat – the safety of air traffic over administrative and political centers and objects of technological disasters. It is proposed to carry out reconnaissance at small and extremely low altitudes not provided by traditional radar means by creating a subsystem for monitoring the airspace of important administrative and political centers and objects of technological disasters based on optoelectronic systems for detecting and issuing information, as an addition to the existing control system. Some ways of its construction and technical implementation are analyzed. It is shown that optoelectronic systems at the present stage of development allow us to successfully solve the problems of controlling the use of airspace by light-engine aviation at small and extremely low altitudes.
1. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 11, 2010 N 138 (as amended on July 19, 2012, as amended on January 23, 2014) “On the approval of the Federal Rules for the Use of the Airspace of the Russian Federation”.
PROBLEMS OF QOS SUPPORT IN VOIP NETWORK OF MONGOLIA
Ariunaa Tsogbadrakh, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Mongolian Technical University of Science and Technology, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
In Mongolia, ICT sector is intensively developing, the process of network convergence is carried out and the demand for convergent services is constantly increases. At the same time, the operators of Mongolia need to follow the international norms on quality of service parameters for IP networks. In this paper, the current status of ICT sector in Mongolia, communication quality parameters, the international norms on QoS parameters for IP networks and practical recommendations for improvement of QoS in VOIP networks of Mongolia is considered.
1. Olifer V.G., Olifer N.A. Computer networks. 3rd Edition. Moscow: Peter. 2006.
2. Deart V.U. Multiservice network. Moscow. 2007. 166 p.
3. Jose Ignacio Moreno Novella, Francisco Javier Gonzales Castano. QoS requirements for multimedia services. Madrid. 2010. 188 p.
4. Network performance objectives for IP-based services. ITU-T Recommendation Y.1541. http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-Y.1541-200602-I/cn. February, 2006.
5. Olifer V.G., Olifer N.A. New technologies and equipment of IP-networks. SPb.: BHV-St. Petersburg. 2000.
6. Gurgenidze A. Multiservice networks and broadband access services. Moscow: Science and Technology. 2003. 400 p.
7. Norenkov I.T. Telecommunication technologies and networks. Moscow: Publishing. MSTU named after Bauman. 2000. 248 p.
8. ICTPA. “White book-2013”. Мoscow: ICT technology White Book. 2013. 39 p.
9. ICTPA “ICT development tendency of Mongolia-2021”, ICT Technology White Paper. 2011. 55 p.
PM AND AM NOISE IN LC QUADRATURE OSCILLATORS WITH RC PHASE SHIFTING CIRCUITS
V.N. Kuleshov, D.V. Kochemasov, KochemasovDV@gmail.com
National Research University MPEI, Moscow, Russia
Noise properties of the ring quadrature oscillator (RQO) model, consisting of two nonlinear amplifiers and two interstage circuits, were investigated. Each interstage circuit includes LC tank and phase shifting RC circuit. Simple formulas for output voltages phase and amplitude fluctuations power spectral densities (PSD’s) are presented. In addition to them the formulas for phase difference and relative amplitude difference fluctuations PSD’s were obtained. An example of these PSD’s calculation in particular RQO model is presented and discussed.
1. ElSayed A. and Elmary M., Low-phase noise LC quadrature VCO using coupled tank resonators in a ring structure. IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, 2001. Vol. 36. No.4, pp. 701-705.
2. Andreani P., Bonfanti A., Romano L., and Samori C. Analysis and design of a 1.8-GHz CMOS LC quadrature VCO. IEEE J. Solid-State Curcuits, 2002. Vol. 37. No. 12, pp. 1737-1747.
3. Kochemasov D.V., Kuleshov V.N. The study of fluctuations in the oscillators of quadrature oscillations. Systems for synchronizing, generating and processing signals in infocommunications. Yaroslavl 2013. Collection of reports of an international scientific and technical seminar. Moscow: Bris-M LLC operational printing and design studio. 2013, pp. 45-47.
4. Evtyanov S.I., Kuleshov V.N. Fluctuations in self-oscillators. Radio engineering and electronics. 1961. Vol. 6. No. 4, pp. 496-506.