A.B. Gerasimov, D.M. Solovyev
AN EFFICIENT USE OF DAC DYNAMIC RANGE IN FREQUENCY-SELECTIVE CHANNEL SIMULATOR (pp. 3-8)
A.N. Glushkov, E.S. Gerasimenko, A.V. Sidorov
DIGITAL SIGNALS DEMODULATOR WITH RELATIVE PHASE SHIFT KEYING (pp. 9-13)
P.I. Grushin, N.P. Yampurin, V.I. Loginov
MIXER MATHEMATIC MODEL IN “NEAR BAND” AND ITS USING IN CRS (14-18)
Ivanov D.V., Ivanov V.A., Ryabova N.V., Elsukov A.A., Ryabova M.I., Chernov A.A.
SYSTEM OF FREQUENCY PROVIDING OF HF COMMUNICATION CHANNELS BASED ON THE NEW DIGITAL SOUNDER ON USRP PLATFORM (19-23)
E.A. Skorokhodov, D.M. Solovyev
SEMINATURAL MODELING MILTIFUNCTIONAL AIRCRAFT RADAR IN DETECTION MODE (pp. 24-29)
S.A. Chehenya, A.V. Handurin
COHERENT RECEIVER OF SELF-SIMILAR SIGNALS (30-36)
ABSTRACTS & REFERENCES
AN EFFICIENT USE OF DAC DYNAMIC RANGE IN FREQUENCY-SELECTIVE CHANNEL SIMULATOR
This report presents the solution of a problem of efficient use of dynamic range of digital signal representation in implementation of frequency-selective channel simulator. A brief description of channel model is given in the first part. In the second part the technique of simulator parameters scaling is presented.
1. Galkin A.P., Lapin A.N., Samoilov A.G. Modeling of communication systems channels. Moscow: Communication. 1979. 96 p.
2. Alimohammad A., Fard S.F., Cockburn B.F., Schlegel C. A Compact Single-FPGA Fading-Channel Simulator. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II. 2008. Vol. 55. No. 1, pp. 84-88.
3. Jeruchim M.C., Balaban P., Shanmugan K.S. Simulation of Communication Systems Modeling, Methodology and Techniques. Second Edition. N. Y.: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002. 937 p.
4. Volkov L.N., Nemirovsky M.S., Shinakov Yu.S. Digital radio communication systems: basic methods and characteristics: textbook. allowance. Moscow: Eco-Trends, 2005. 392 p.
5. Korn G., Korn T. Handbook of mathematics for scientists and engineers. Moscow: Nauka. 1968. 720 p.
DIGITAL SIGNALS DEMODULATOR WITH RELATIVE PHASE SHIFT KEYING
Describes principles of construction and functioning of the device based detection algorithm fast digital demodulation of signals with a relative phase shift keying. The results of modeling demodulator signal without noise interference and subject to availability.
1. Spilker J. Digital satellite communications. Moscow: Communication. 1979. 592 p.
2. A. p. 2099892 Russian Federation, IPC 6 H 04 L 27/22. A method for demodulating signals with relative phase modulation and a device for its implementation / Mokhov E.N.; patent holder Siberian State Academy of Telecommunications and Informatics. No. 95107545/09, decl. 05/10/95; publ. 12/20/97.
3. Patent RU 2 505 922 C2, H 04 B 1/10, H 04 D 3/02, 01/27/2014, Digital signal demodulator with relative phase shift keying / Litvinenko V.P., Glushkov A.N.; patent holder State educational institution of higher professional education “Voronezh State Technical University”. declared 07/22/2011, publ. 01/27/2014, Bull. No. 3.
4. Glushkov A.N., Khokhlov N.S. Incoherent quadrature processing of radio signals based on fast digital algorithms for monitoring the radio frequency spectrum in cognitive radio technologies. Bulletin of the VI Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. No. 3. 2013, pp. 19-26.
MIXER MATHEMATIC MODEL IN “NEAR BAND” AND ITS USING IN CRS
P.I. Grushin, email@example.com
N.P. Yampurin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University n.a. R.E. Alekseev, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
V.I. Loginov, email@example.com
Volga state akademy of water transport, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Considered fast algorithms analysis of mixer spurs level in the “near band” for use in CRS.
1. Joseph Mitola III. Cognitive Radio. An Integrated Agent Architecture for Software Defined Radio. Doctor of Technology Dissertation, Royal Institute of Technology. Sweden, May 2000.
2. Simon Haykin. Cognitive Radio: Brain-Empowered Wireless Communications. IEEE Journal on selected areas and communications. Vol. 23. No. 2, February 2005, p. 213.
3. Avdonin D.V., Ryndyk A.G. Intelligent Radio Systems: Cognitive Radio. Electronic resource: Electronic journal “Computing Networks. Theory and Practice” (“Network journal. Theory and practice”), Networks and wireless communication systems. 2006. No 1 (8): 6.1. Access mode: http://network-journal.mpei.ac.ru/cgibin/main.pl?l=en&n=8&pa=6&ar=1.
4. Guryanov I.O. Cognitive radio: New approaches to providing radio-frequency resources for promising radio technologies. Telecommunications. No. 8. 2012, pp. 5-8.
5. Manassevich V. Frequency synthesizers (theory and design. Moscow: Communication. 1979. 384 p.
6. Liu J., Dunleavy L.P., Svensen T. B. A Table-Based Asymmetric System Mixer Model. European Microwave Conference 2003. [Electronic resource] Monolitics. Precision Measurements and Models You Trust. Access Mode: http://www.modelithics.com/paper/633.pdf.
7. Loginov V.I., Markova S.A. Nomogram of Raman frequencies – an algorithmic approach. J. “Radio Engineering”. 1989. No. 1, pp. 44-46.
8. Loginov V.I. Nomogram of combination frequencies – an algorithmic approach taking into account the conversion at harmonics of the signal and local oscillator. Radio Engineering. No. 4. 2011, pp. 61-66.
9. Bykadorov A.A., Loginov V.I. Algorithms for analyzing the frequency distribution of non-linear frequency conversion systems. Collection “Technical and Environmental Issues of River Navigation”. N. Novgorod: VGAVT. 1994. No. 269, pp. 67-74.
10. Grushin P.I., Loginov V.I., Yampurin N.P. Using 3048 0 TDPLIS in automated frequency distribution systems. Bulletin of the Samara State Aerospace University. No. 7 (31) 2011, pp. 28-35.
11. Grushin P.I., Loginov V.I., Yampurin N.P. Intelligent analysis of interference of nonlinear frequency conversion in the near field and the formulation of requirements for the element base. Transactions of the 1st Russian-Belarusian Scientific and Technical Conference element base of domestic radio electronics. Vol. 1. Nizhny Novgorod, September 11-14, 2013, pp. 233-235.
SYSTEM OF FREQUENCY PROVIDING OF HF COMMUNICATION CHANNELS BASED ON THE NEW DIGITAL SOUNDER ON USRP PLATFORM
Ivanov D.V., Ivanov V.A., Ryabova N.V., Elsukov A.A., Ryabova M.I., Chernov A.A.,
firstname.lastname@example.org, Volga State University of Technology, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
We present work about design and studying the receiving terminal of network ionospheric chirp sounder on the USRP platform and comparisons of the current results with the data of analog chirp sounder on the ICOM transceiver. We expanded the model of an ionospheric radio channel with the aim of interpretation of results of sounding for development of high-frequency communication by representation of pulse response characteristic of the broadband channel in the form of the sum of pulse response characteristics of narrow-band adjacent channels.
1. Vierinen J. On statistical theory of radar measurements. Aalto University, Helsinki, 2012.
2. Ivanov D.V., Ivanov V.A., Ryabova N.V., Elsukov A.A., Ryabova M.I., Chernov A.A. USRP continuous chirp SDR ionosonde. Bulletin of the Perm State Technical University. 2013. No.3, pp. 80-93.
3. Ivanov D.V. Optimal frequency bands of complex signals for decameter radio lines. Radio engineering and electronics. 2006. Vol. 51. No. 4, pp. 389-396.
SEMINATURAL MODELING MILTIFUNCTIONAL AIRCRAFT RADAR IN DETECTION MODE
In the report approach to development and realization of semi-natural model of the onboard radar for carrying out semi-natural tests of perspective systems of a radar-location is considered. This hardware-software complex allows to replace considerable part of labor-consuming and expensive natural researches of behavior of radar-tracking systems in the conditions of a difficult interfering situation semi-natural, with the set degree of adequacy.
1. Gerasimov A.B., Krenev A.N., Pogrebnoy, D.S., Selyanskaya E.A., Soloviev D.M. A complex of semi-natural modeling of radio communication systems with non-fixed configuration. Collection of reports of the international scientific and technical seminar “Synchronization, signal generation and processing systems in information communications SINHROINFO 2012”, June 25-27, 2012, pp. 77-80.
2. A hardware-software complex with an unfixed configuration for modeling radio engineering systems. Utility Model Patent No. 120789. Patent holders: GOU VPO “Yaroslavl State University named after P. G. Demidova “, LLC RTS, LLC BMI. It is registered in the State register of utility models of the Russian Federation on September 27, 2012. Authors: Krenev A.N., Gerasimov A.B., Pogrebnoy D.S., Soloviev D.M., Selyanskaya E.A.
3. Certificate of state registration of computer programs No. 2012616298. “Geoinformation system of frequency-territorial planning. Version 2.0. ” Rightholder Patent holders: GOU VPO “Yaroslavl State University named after P. G. Demidova “. Authors: Zakharov M.Yu., Vinogradov K.E., Krenev A.N. Registered in the Computer Software Registry July 10, 2012.
COHERENT RECEIVER OF SELF-SIMILAR SIGNALS
An implementation of coherent receiver for self-similar fractal signals is described and used for demonstration of reception quality of wideband fractal communication system.
1. Chechenia S.A., Khandurin A.V. A study of the self-similarity of signals with an additive fractal structure. Materials of the X International School “Chaotic Self-Oscillations and Formation of Structures”, October 7-12. Saratov, 2013. P.136.
2. Chechenia S.A., Khandurin A.V. Scaling signal processing with additive fractal structure Synchroinfo-2013. Materials of the international scientific and technical seminar “Systems for synchronization, signal generation and processing in infocommunications”, June 30 – July 3, 2013, Yaroslavl. / Ed. Ph.D. prof. A.V. Pestryakova. Moscow: Bris-M LLC operational printing and design studio, pp. 57-59.
3. Kapranov M.V., Khandurin A.V. Signals with an additive fractal structure for transmitting information. Electromagnetic waves and electronic systems. No. 2.Vol.16. Moscow: Publishing house “Radio Engineering”. 2011, pp. 23-36.