Volume 2, Number 4 (2016)
ANALYSIS OF COMPENSATION ALGORITHMS TO THE QAM-64 SIGNAL DISTORTIONS OBSERVED A GAINST THE AWGN AND INTERSYMBOL INTERFERENCE (pp. 3-8)
G.V. Kuzmin, A.A. Kuchumov, V.S. Priputin
A METHOD OF SPATIALLY POLARIZATION SIGNAL PROCESSING (pp. 9-15)
V.A. Ivanov, D.V. Ivanov, N.V. Ryabova, M.I. Ryabova, A.A. Chernov, A.A. Kislitsin
STUDY OF COHERENCE STRIP IN TRANSIONOSPHERIC SOUNDING (pp. 16-20)
V.A. Ivanov, D.V. Ivanov, N.V. Ryabova, M.I. Ryabova, A.A. Chernov, V.V. Ovchinnikov
PRIMARY PROCESSING OF OBLIQUE SOUNDING IONOGRAMS OF HF IONOSPHERIC RADIO CHANNEL BASED ON LABVIEW (pp. 21-26)
D.M. Solovyev, Е.А. Skorohodov
COMPUTING RESOURCES OPTIMIZATION OF THE MULTIPATH FADING CHANEL SIMULATOR (pp. 27-32)
M.S. Tokar, A.L. Makarevich
ANALYSIS OF EFFECTIVE METHODS FOR INFORMATION TRANSFER MULTI-ANTENNA RADIO SYSTEMS (pp. 33-38)
ABSTRACTS & REFERENCES
ANALYSIS OF COMPENSATION ALGORITHMS TO THE QAM-64 SIGNAL DISTORTIONS OBSERVED A GAINST THE AWGN AND INTERSYMBOL INTERFERENCE
N.E. Poborchaya, email@example.com,
Moscow Technical University of Radio and Communications, Moscow, Russia
Estimation of the stochastic signal parameters against as the Additive White Gaussian Noise (AWGN) as the Intersymbol Interference (ISI) is provided in this research, due to further compensation of the QAM-64 distortions. ISI occurs in the case of mismatch between the signal and the transmission channel and is a cause of the receiving quality degradation. Two approaches is considering in the paper. One of them is the variational algorithm and the other is the nonlinear filtration method. The first one give the advantage to the Signal-Noise Ratio (SNR) in comparison with the nonlinear filtration procedure. For instance, let the SNR=37 dB to the both case, then BER for the variational algorithm is 7 x 10-3 , while for the second method its value is 2.6 x 10-2 . The sample volume n=500.
1. Prokis J. Digital Communications. Moscow: Radio and communications. 2000.
2. Feer K. Wireless digital communications. Moscow: Radio and communications. 2000.
3. Poborchaya N.E. Analysis of the operation of the KAM signal distortion compensator observed against the background of additive noise. Telecommunication. 2014. No.5, pp. 20-25.
4. Tikhonov A.N., Leonov A.S., Yagola A.G. Nonlinear incorrect tasks. Moscow: Nauka Fizmatlit. 1995.
5. Poborchaya N.E. Methods for the joint assessment of the drift of the constant components and the amplitude-phase imbalance of the QAM signal against the background of additive white noise. Telecommunication. 2013. No. 5, pp. 24-26.
A METHOD OF SPATIALLY POLARIZATION SIGNAL PROCESSING
G.V. Kuzmin, A.A. Kuchumov, V.S. Priputin, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia
Modern radiomonitoring systems operate in a complex electronic environment situation related with intensive development of radio communications equipment, radar and radio. It has resulted to that in limited space on the same or adjacent frequency range simultaneously operating multiple wireless systems of various purposes. There are a number of different methods spatially polarization signal processing for improving noise immunity of radio systems by increasing the resulting signal-to-interference ratio. Unfortunately these methods used a priory knowledge of the signal and interference parameters, topology and characteristics of antenna array. These data are unknown, or are subject to change under operating conditions. In this paper we proposed a new method for spatially-polarization signal processing based on the fourth order statistics. Method work under assumptions of unknown signal and interference parameters, topology and characteristics of antenna array. According to the results of the simulation can be said that the proposed method can effectively suppress interference arrival direction which is close to the direction of arrival of information (interested) signal.
1. Priputin V.S. The method of blind separation of signals based on second-order statistics in the problem of spatial polarization selection. T-Comm. 2014. No. 6, pp. 36-39.
2. Priputin V.S. The concept of using tensor methods for blind separation of signals in adaptive antenna arrays. Materials of the international scientific and technical seminar “Systems for synchronization, formation and processing of signals in infocommunications”, Yaroslavl 2013, pp. 205-208.
3. Madisetti V.K. The digital signal processing handbook. NY: CRC Press LLC. 2000. 561 p.
4. Adzhemov S.S., Kuchumov, A.A., Savostyanov D.V. Direction finding method in the case of a large number of sources. T-Comm. 2010. No. 11, pp. 65-68.
STUDY OF COHERENCE STRIP IN TRANSIONOSPHERIC SOUNDING
V.A. Ivanov, D.V. Ivanov, N.V. Ryabova, M.I. Ryabova, A.A. Chernov, A.A. Kislitsin,
email@example.com, Volga State University of Technology, Yoshkar Ola, Russia
The technique for the study of dispersion distortions signals at through ionosphere. On the basis of the simulated values of the total electron content obtained results of calculations of the dispersion characteristics, its inclination and coherence bandwidth.
1. Petrenko P.B., Bonch-Bruevich A.M. Modeling and estimation of ionospheric distortions of broadband radio signals in location and communication. Issues of information protection. 2007. No. 3, pp. 24-29.
2. Ivanov D.V., Ivanov V.A., Lashchevsky A.R. The study of the dispersion of ultra-wideband decameter radio channels and the correction of dispersion distortions. III All-Russian Scientific Conference “Ultra-wideband signals in radar, communications and acoustics.” Murom. 2010, pp. 7-16.
PRIMARY PROCESSING OF OBLIQUE SOUNDING IONOGRAMS OF HF IONOSPHERIC RADIO CHANNEL BASED ON LABVIEW
V.A. Ivanov, D.V. Ivanov, N.V. Ryabova, M.I. Ryabova, A.A. Chernov, V.V. Ovchinnikov,
firstname.lastname@example.org, Volga State University of Technology, Yoshkar Ola, Russia
The results of primary processing of oblique sounding ionograms of HF ionospheric radio channel using software environment Labview are presented. It was found that the cleaning ionogram be carried out in several stages. As a final step you can use median filtering along the tracks, or a modified method of filtering single emissions.
1. Zykov E.Yu., Akchurin A.D., Sapaev A.N., Sherstyukov O.N. Automatic interpretation of vertical sounding ionograms. Electronic scientific journal “Investigated in Russia”. Issue 5. 2007, pp. 52-64.
2. Ivanov V.A., Ivanov D.V., Chernov A.A. New tasks for synchronizing the SDR of the LFM ionosonde. Proceedings of the XXIV All-Russian Scientific Conference DISTRIBUTION OF RADIO WAVES. Vol. 1. Irkutsk. 2014, pp. 171-174.
3. Ivanov V.A., Ivanov D.V., Ryabova N.V. et al. A comprehensive adaptive algorithm for processing ionograms of vertically inclined sounding of the ionosphere. Heliogeophysical research. Vol. 4. 2013, pp. 11-23.
4. Ivanov D.V., Ivanov V.A., Ryabova N.V., Yelsukov A.A. et al. SDR ionosonde with continuous chirp signal on the USRP platform. Bulletin of the Volga State Technological University. Ser .: Radio engineering and infocommunication systems. 2013. No. 3 (19), pp. 80-93.
COMPUTING RESOURCES OPTIMIZATION OF THE MULTIPATH FADING CHANEL SIMULATOR
This paper presents method of computing resources optimization of the real-time multipath fading channel simulator. This method reduces computing complexity of simulator and allows implementing it on existing hardware (e.g. field-programmable gate arrays). The optimization criterion is also proposed.
1. Cyril-Daniel Iskander A MATLAB-based Object-Oriented Approach to Multipath Fading Channel Simulation // http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/18869-a-matlab-based-object-orientedapproach-to-multipath-fading-channel-simulation.
2. Gerasimov A.B. Soloviev D.M. Implementation on FPGAs of a multipath channel simulator of high-speed mobile radio communications. Elektrosvyaz. 2014. No. 5, pp. 39-43.
3. Kazakov L.N. Soloviev D.M. Calculation of the parameters of the urban multipath radio channel. Bulletin of Yaroslavl State University P.G. Demidova. A series of natural and technical sciences. 2014. No. 4, pp. 19-24.
4. Galkin A.P. Modeling the channels of communication systems. Moscow: Communication, 1979.
5. COST 207 Digital land mobile radio communications. Brussels, 1989.
ANALYSIS OF EFFECTIVE METHODS FOR INFORMATION TRANSFER MULTI-ANTENNA RADIO SYSTEMS
M.S. Tokar, email@example.com, A.L. Makarevich, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Ministry of Regional Development, Transport and Communications of the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic;
Pridnestrovian State University of Taras Shevchenko, Tiraspol, Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic
The article describes basic data methods in today’s fixed and mobile radio communication systems using multi-antenna techniques, use of which allows reliability augmentation of data transmission. The results of simulation methods in the software package MATLAB are given appropriate comparative evaluation and ways of further research are set out.
1. Alamouti S.M. Simple Transmit Diversity Technique for Wireless Communications. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications. Vol. 16. 1998, pp. 1451-1458.
2. Shloma A.M., Bakulin M.G., Kreindelin V.B., Shumov A.P. New algorithms for generating and processing signals in mobile communication systems. Moscow: Hot line – Telecom, 2008. 344 p.
3. Clerckx B., Oestges C. MIMO Wireless Networks, 2nd Edition, Academic Press (Elsevier), Oxford, UK, Jan 2013.