Volume 1, Number 5 (2015)
O.A. Mukukinov, V.V. Kuvshinov
THE LOW-NOISE GENERATOR ON THE INTEGRATED HMC606LC5 AMPLIFIER WITH FREQUENCY STABILIZATION BY THE DIELECTRIC RESONATOR (pp. 3-8)
Okhapkina N.B., Kazakov L.N.
STUDY EFFECTIVELY REDUCE PAPR IN MIMO-OFDM SYSTEM WITH THE ALGORITHM SPACE-TIME CODING ALAMOUTI (pp. 9-12)
V.P. Volchkov, N.E. Poborchaya, A.M. Shloma
PARAMETRIC SPECTRAL ANALYSIS OF RANDOM SIGNALS WITH USE OF RECURRENT CIRCULANT MODELS OF THE MOVING WINDOW (pp. 13-17)
A.B. Gerasimov, D.M. Solovyev
AN EFFICIENT USE OF DAC DYNAMIC RANGE IN FREQUENCY-SELECTIVE CHANNEL SIMULATOR (pp. 18-26)
Ivanov D.V., Ivanov V.A., Ryabova N.V., Elsukov A.A., Ryabova M.I., Chernov A.A.
SYSTEM OF FREQUENCY PROVIDING OF HF COMMUNICATION CHANNELS BASED ON THE NEW DIGITAL SOUNDER ON USRP PLATFORM (pp. 27-32)
L.A. Belov, A.S. Kondrashov, K.V. Romashchenko, M.A. Nemaev
Adaptive linearization system for wideband microwave power amplifiers (pp. 33-38)
ABSTRACTS & REFERENCES
THE LOW-NOISE GENERATOR ON THE INTEGRATED HMC606LC5 AMPLIFIER WITH FREQUENCY STABILIZATION BY THE DIELECTRIC RESONATOR
O.A. Mukukinov, V.V. Kuvshinov,
Moscow Technical University of Radio and Communications, Moscow, Russia
This paper presents a low-noise generator on the integrated HMC606LC5 amplifier with frequency stabilization by the dielectric resonator. Submitted by measuring the power spectral density of the phase noise.
1. Ilchenko M.E., Vyatyshev V.F., Gassanov L.S. and other. Dielectric resonators. Moscow: Radio and communications. 1989. 328 p.
2. Hittite Low Noise Amplifiers // http://www.hittite.com/content/documents/data_sheet/hmc505lc5.pdf.
STUDY EFFECTIVELY REDUCE PAPR IN MIMO-OFDM SYSTEM WITH THE ALGORITHM SPACE-TIME CODING ALAMOUTI
Work is devoted to the problem of high crest factor signals orthogonal frequency and spatial separation . The efficiency of the method of clipping , considered by the author in earlier work for the case of MIMO-OFDM 2×2 and a modification . The analysis of efficiency reduction for MIMO-OFDM systems with simple clipping and the proposed method. Effectiveness of the method and the comparison is made on two parameters: the energy loss and the degree of reduction of the crest factor . It is shown that the energy losses for these conditions are on average 1.2-1.5 dB , while reducing the crest factor of 6-7 dB.
1. Ohapkina N.B. Decrease in the peak factor of signals with orthogonal frequency division based on the clipping procedure. Bulletin of the Yaroslavl State University named after P.G. Demidov. Series Natural and technical sciences. 2012. Issue 1, pp. 64-71.
2. Ohapkina N.B. Efficiency of methods to reduce the peak factor of signals with orthogonal frequency division in multipath radio channels with fast fading. Bulletin of the Yaroslavl State University named after P.G. Demidov. Series Natural and technical sciences. 2013. Issue. 2, pp. 32-38.
3. J. Du, Y. Li. MIMO-OFDM Channel Estimation based on Subspace Tracking. Atlanta, GA 30332-0250: School of Electrical and Computer Engineering. Georgia Institute of Technology, 2002.
4. Wei Chen, Zhang Ruifeng. Kalman filter channel estimator for OFDM systems in time and frequency-selective fading environment. Philadelphia: Dept. of electrical \ computer eng., drexel university, 2004.
5. Kukushkin D.S. The dissertation for the degree of candidate of technical sciences. Synthesis and optimization of the phase correction algorithm for multidimensional signals with orthogonal frequency division. Yaroslavl, 2007.
6. Jakes (ed) W.C. Microwave Mobile Communications. New York: IEEE Press. 1994.
7. Kazakov L.N., Kukushkin D.S., Ismailov A.V. Phase correction system in transmission channels with orthogonal frequency and spatial separation of signals. Systems for synchronizing, generating and processing signals for communication and broadcasting: Proceedings of a scientific and technical seminar. July 1-4. Odessa, 2007, pp. 24-29.
8. Ismailov A.V. Modeling and estimation of channel parameters using the Kalman filter in aviation communication systems. Bulletin of Yaroslavl State University named after P.G. Demidov. Series Natural and technical sciences. 2012. Issue. 2, pp. 58-65.
PARAMETRIC SPECTRAL ANALYSIS OF RANDOM SIGNALS WITH USE OF RECURRENT CIRCULANT MODELS OF THE MOVING WINDOW
Parametric spectral analysis technique of discrete random signals on a finite time interval, based on the recurrent circulant model of the second dynamic order is presented. Exact analytic expressions of spectrum density the signals in the basis of discrete-continual exponential function are produced. Simulation results confirming а good property of approximation are presented.
1. Marple ml. S.L. Digital spectral analysis and its applications. Moscow: Mir. 1990.
2. Volchkov V.P. Optimal recurrent representation of random signals in the bases of Vilenkin-Chrestenson functions. Radio Engineering and Electronics. 1997. Vol. 42. No. 8, pp. 947-958.
3. Volchkov V.P. Parametric spectral estimation of random signals using m-recurrence models. Radio engineering and electronics. 1998. Vol. 43. No. 4, pp. 421-437.
4. Volchkov V.P., Poborchaya N.E. Representation of random processes by a second-order vector recurrent circulant model. Journal of Radio Electronics. No. 12. 2013. http://jre.cplire.ru/jre/dec13/14/text.pdf.
5. Volchkov V.P., Shloma A.M. Recurrent sliding window filters for processing vector signals. Bulletin of the Yaroslavl State University named after P.G. Demidov, Ser. Natural and technical sciences. 2013. No. 2, pp. 18-20.
AN EFFICIENT USE OF DAC DYNAMIC RANGE IN FREQUENCY-SELECTIVE CHANNEL SIMULATOR
This report presents the solution of a problem of efficient use of dynamic range of digital signal representation in implementation of frequency-selective channel simulator. A brief description of channel model is given in the first part. In the second part the technique of simulator parameters scaling is presented.
1. Galkin A.P., Lapin A.N., Samoilov A.G. Modeling channels of communication systems. Moscow: Communication. 1979. 96 p.
2. Alimohammad A., Fard S.F., Cockburn B.F., Schlegel C. A Compact Single-FPGA Fading-Channel Simulator. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II. 2008. Vol. 55. No. 1, pp. 84-88.
3. Jeruchim M.C., Balaban P., Shanmugan K.S. Simulation of Communication Systems Modeling, Methodology and Techniques. Second Edition. N.Y.: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002. 937 p.
4. Volkov L.N., Nemirovsky M.S., Shinakov Yu.S. Digital radio communication systems: basic methods and characteristics: textbook. Allowance. Moscow: Eco-Trends, 2005. 392 p.
5. Korn G., Korn T. Handbook of mathematics for scientists and engineers. Moscow: Nauka. 1968. 720 p.
SYSTEM OF FREQUENCY PROVIDING OF HF COMMUNICATION CHANNELS BASED ON THE NEW DIGITAL SOUNDER ON USRP PLATFORM
Ivanov D.V., Ivanov V.A., Ryabova N.V., Elsukov A.A., Ryabova M.I., Chernov A.A.,
firstname.lastname@example.org, Volga State University of Technology, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
We present work about design and studying the receiving terminal of network ionospheric chirp sounder on the USRP platform and comparisons of the current results with the data of analog chirp sounder on the ICOM transceiver. We expanded the model of an ionospheric radio channel with the aim of interpretation of results of sounding for development of high-frequency communication by representation of pulse response characteristic of the broadband channel in the form of the sum of pulse response characteristics of narrow-band adjacent channels.
1. Vierinen J. On statistical theory of radar measurements. Aalto University, Helsinki. 2012.
2. Ivanov D.V., Ivanov V.A., Ryabova N.V., Elsukov A.A., Ryabova M.I., Chernov A.A. USRP continuous chirp SDR ionosonde. Bulletin of the Perm State Technical University. 2013. No. 3, pp. 80-93.
3. Ivanov D.V. Optimal frequency bands of complex signals for decameter radio lines. Radio Engineering and Electronics. 2006. Vol. 51. No. 4, pp. 389-396.
ADAPTIVE LINEARIZATION SYSTEM FOR WIDEBAND MICROWAVE POWER AMPLIFIERS
L.A. Belov, A.S. Kondrashov, K.V. Romashchenko, M.A. Nemaev,
email@example.com, National Research University MPEI, Moscow, Russia
The purpose of the work is to analyze the adaptation system of the linearization parameters with changing amplitude characteristics of the power amplifier.
1. Belov L.A., Kondrashov A.S., Rozhkov V.M., Romashchenko K.V. Improving the linearity and energy efficiency of power amplifiers for broadband microwave signals. Telecommunications. No. 5. 2012, pp. 23-25.
2. Jinbiao Xu. Full Transmitter Linearization Using a Wideband DPD Measurement Platform. Microwave Journal. Vol. 56, January 15. 2013.
3. Radio transmitting device with adaptive linearity correction. Application No. 2012157635 for a utility model of the Russian Federation, priority dated 12.25.2012, MPK H04B 7/005. Aut. L.A. Belov, A.S. Kondrashov, K.V. Romashchenko, M.A. Nemaev.
4. Romashenko K., Belov L. Algorithm for Adaptive Compensation of Intermodulation Distortion in Microwave Power Amplifiers. “Advanced and C allenges in Embedded Computing”. Proceedings of MECO-2012, June 19th-21st, 2012, Bar, Montenegro, pp. 204-207.
5. Atakishchev A.O., Makarenkov S.A., Kruglov I.M., Sokolov D.O. Production networks as models for generating and analyzing options for managerial decisions. T-Comm. 2008. Vol. 2. No. 4, pp. 23-24.