Volume 4, Number 5 (2018)
V.A. Ivanov, D.V. Ivanov, N.V. Ryabova, A.A. Chernov, N.A. Konkin, M.I. Ryabova
METHODS AND SOFTWARE FOR RESEARCH OF TRANSIONONOSPHERIC RADIO CHANNELS COERENCE BANDS (pp. 3-6)
S.N. Kirillov, A.V. Bakke, I.V. Lukashin
OPTIMIZATION OF A DEVICE FOR FORMING AND PROCESSING PREAMBLE SYMBOLS IN TEMPORARY SYNCHRONIZATION SYSTEMS BASED ON THE MINN ALGORITHM IN A MULTI-BEAM CHANNEL (pp. 7-11)
OUTPUT CASCADE OF POWER AMPLIFIER OF SOUND FREQUENCIES ON THE GENERATOR TETROD (pp. 12-16)
E.O. Belousov, A.G. Timoshenko, K.M. Molenkamp
ENSURING STABILITY OF A CIRCUIT WITH ADAPTIVE COMPENSATING LINKS IN FEEDBACK (pp. 17-20)
V.N. Gromorushkin, A.V. Pestryakov, I.V. Chugunov
WO-CHANNEL SOFTWARE HARDWARE SIMULATOR FOR LONG, MIDDLE AND SHORT WAVES (pp. 21-25)
REALITIES AND PROSPECTS OF ORGANIZING AND HOLDING EVENTS WITH IEEE PARTICIPATION BASED ON THE LEADING SCIENTIFIC AND EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION (pp. 26-30)
V.L. Karyakin, D.V. Karyakin, L.A. Morozova
PROBLEMS OF SYNCHRONO TV BROADCASTING ORGANIZATION WITH THE INSERT OF REGIONAL CONTENT (pp. 31-36)
ABSTRACTS & REFERENCES
METHODS AND SOFTWARE FOR RESEARCH OF TRANSIONONOSPHERIC RADIO CHANNELS COERENCE BANDS
V.A. Ivanov, D.V. Ivanov, N.V. Ryabova, A.A. Chernov, N.A. Konkin,
Volga State Technological University, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
M.I. Ryabova, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Moscow State Technical University Bauman,Moscow, Russia
The development of methods for studying inhomogeneities of the upper atmosphere is important for solving many scientific and practical problems, since the ionosphere, as a propagation medium, significantly affects the operation of various navigation, location and communication systems. Due to the variability of the ionosphere in its research, the main role is played by the methods of radio sounding, which allow obtaining information about its state in real time. For their further development, it is mainly required to improve measurement methods by developing experimental data processing algorithms that combine new knowledge about ongoing processes, mathematical modeling, and digital secondary processing methods. The purpose of the work is the development of methods and algorithms for studying coherence bands in tilted and transionospheric sounding of the Earth’s ionosphere.
1. Ivanov V.A., Ivanov D.V., Ryabova N.V. Sounding of the ionosphere and decameter communication channels with complex radio signals. Vestnik MarSTU: Radio engineering and infocommunication systems. 2010. No.1, pp. 3-7.
2. Klobuchar J.A. Ionospheric time-delay algorithm for single-frequency GPS users. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic system. AES. 1986. Vol. 23. No.3.
OPTIMIZATION OF A DEVICE FOR FORMING AND PROCESSING PREAMBLE SYMBOLS IN TEMPORARY SYNCHRONIZATION SYSTEMS BASED ON THE MINN ALGORITHM IN A MULTI-BEAM CHANNEL
The aim of the work is to determine the optimal structure of the modulating sequence of the preamble symbol in the class of polyphase codes in order to reduce the variance of the estimate of temporal mismatch in the channel with multipath propagation. In modern data transmission systems using OFDM technology (Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing), methods based on the periodic transmission of a special synchronization sequence – the preamble are widely used to solve the problem of high sensitivity to errors in time and frequency synchronization. The analysis of methods for estimating the time and frequency mismatches showed that the most robust to multipath propagation are synchronization algorithms based on the Minn method. In this method, the preamble consists of several blocks weighted by some binary sequence (modulating sequence). The processing of the preamble symbol is carried out on the basis of determining the mutual correlation function of neighboring blocks. Minn’s proposed preamble structure and processing method allows in this case to evaluate the temporal mismatch when receiving OFDM signals, however, the accuracy of the estimate under conditions of a low signal-to-noise ratio leaves much to be desired. A method for processing the preamble symbol is proposed that takes into account the cross-correlation of all blocks, and not just neighboring ones, providing a decrease in the variance of the estimates of the temporal mismatch at low signal-to-noise ratios and in multipath conditions. Another variant of the preamble formation is considered, in which additional weighting of some blocks of the preamble by a binary pseudorandom sequence is used to reduce the variance of the time mismatch estimate. It is advisable to use polyphase codes in the preamble blocks and in the modulating sequence, with the structure of the preamble symbol processing device being unchanged, in the interests of increasing the accuracy of the time mismatch estimation. In the paper, the question of the influence of the form of the modulating sequence on the accuracy of the formed estimates of the temporal mismatch is not sufficiently addressed.
1. Lukashin I.V. The study of frequency-time synchronization algorithms of OFDM signals. Problems of information transmission and processing in networks and telecommunication systems: Materials of the 18th International scientific and technical. Conf. 2015, pp. 91-92.
2. Minn H, Bhargava V.K., Ben Letaief K. A Robust Timing and Frequency Synchronization for OFDM Systems. IEEE Transactions on Wireless communications. 2003. Vol. 2. No. 4, pp. 822-838.
3. Lukashin I.V. An algorithm for evaluating the time synchronization of OFDM signals based on the Minn. XX method All-Russian scientific and technical conference of students, young scientists and specialists “New information technologies in scientific research”. Ryazan: RGRTU. 2015, pp. 100-102.
4. Lukashin I.V. Algorithm for assessing the temporary mismatch when receiving OFDM signals. Methods and means of information processing: inter-university collection of scientific papers. Moscow: COURSE, 2015, pp. 114-119.
5. Bakke A.V. The frequency and time synchronization algorithm for receiving OFDM signals via multipath communication channels. Digital signal processing. 2015. No.4, pp. 3-8.
6. Rec.ITU-R M.1225. Guidelines for Evaluation of Radio Transmission Technologies for IMT-2000. 1997.
OUTPUT CASCADE OF POWER AMPLIFIER OF SOUND FREQUENCIES ON THE GENERATOR TETROD
K.O. Razin, email@example.com,
Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia
The calculation of the output stage of the audio frequency power amplifier implemented on the generator beam tetrode GU-19 is proposed, which allows to reduce the resistance brought to the lamp anode, in comparison with traditional technical solutions. Currently, the interest in the independent manufacture of tube equipment for amplification of high-frequency sound frequencies does not fade. In the traditional approach to selecting lamps and designing the output stages of these medium-power amplifiers (20-25 W), one encounters difficulties such as a relatively high anode voltage (300 V or more), and a high resistance to the anode for most traditional radio tubes, which makes it difficult manufacturing of a high-quality output transformer, as well as the relatively high cost of the most popular lamps in such cascades. In this regard, the task was set to design an output stage with a power of about 20 W with anode supply voltage of not more than 300 V on lamps that do not require a resistance of more than 1500 Ohms for operation in the design mode.
1. Katsnelson B.V., Kalugin A.M., Larionov A.S. Vacuum, electronic and ionic devices (reference book). Moscow: Energy. 1976. 919 p.
2. Tsykin G.S. Amplifiers of electrical signals. Moscow: State Energy Publishing House. 1962. 423 p.
ENSURING STABILITY OF A CIRCUIT WITH ADAPTIVE COMPENSATING LINKS IN FEEDBACK
E.O. Belousov, A.G. Timoshenko, K.M. Molenkamp,
National Research University “MIET”, Moscow, Russia
The main disadvantage of PLL systems with an adaptive feedback filter that allows you to select the band of the processed signal is its potential instability when processing signals from MEMS. An increase in the feedback coefficient leads to a decrease in the phase margin. To ensure the stability of the feedback loop in this case, you will have to reduce the bandwidth of the processing circuit.
1. Norman S. Nise Control Systems Engineering, International Student Version, 6th Edition, Wiley & Sons 2011, 944 p.
2. Barinov V.V., Kruglov Yu.V., Timoshenko A.G. Telecommunication systems on a chip: In 2 parts. Part 1: Fundamentals of circuitry KMDP analog IMS: a Training manual. Moscow: MIET, 2007. 236 p.
3. Timoshenko A., Tafintsev K.S., Lomovskaya K., Lisov A. Analog-controlled feedback for predistortion of GaN power amplifier. Application of Information and Communication Technologies (AICT), 2015 9th International Conference on, Rostov on Don. 2015, pp. 352-355.
WO-CHANNEL SOFTWARE HARDWARE SIMULATOR FOR LONG, MIDDLE AND SHORT WAVES
V.N. Gromorushkin, A.V. Pestryakov, I.V. Chugunov,
Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia
When organizing digital broadcasting in the low-frequency ranges of radio waves, the calculation of the required energy characteristics is carried out taking into account the unsteadiness of the radio wave propagation channel. For such channels, deep fading and the multipath nature of reception are common. Significant experimental material has been accumulated in the world, representing statistics on the behavior of ionospheric radio channels. In the 70s of the last century C.C. Watterson, summarizing the experience of on-air observations and the results of scientific research in the field of ionospheric physics, proposed a mathematical model of the ionospheric channel of propagation of radio waves. The model showed high adequacy and was officially recommended by the International Telecommunication Union. On the basis of this model, a number of digital simulators of the ionospheric channel were created, allowing to test the operation of radio links in a short time, using various types of modulation, including digital. Similar work was carried out in the research laboratory No. 6 of the research part of MTUCI, where, using the developed software simulator, the values of protective ratios in the DRM standard short-wave digital broadcasting system were determined. The measurements taken used the traditional approach, in which the interference is represented as a local source with respect to the receiving point, which has a stationary character. It is necessary to take into account the situation when both the useful signal and the interference signals propagate through the ionospheric channel. The situation characteristic of the medium-wave range was not considered when the useful signal propagates with the help of the earth wave, and the interference signals through the ionospheric. For additional research, a two-channel software simulator of the ionospheric radio channel was developed.
1. Varlamov O.V. Correct planning of DRM broadcast networks. Telecommunication. 2014. No. 6, pp. 26-34.
2. Varlamov O.V. The way to organize a global digital broadcasting network in the Far East. T-Comm. 2015.Vol. 9. No. 5, pp. 63-68.
3. Varlamov O.V. Features of frequency-territorial planning of DRM broadcasting networks of the LF and MF ranges. T-Comm. 2013. No. 9, pp. 43-46.
4. Watterson, C.C., J.R. Juroshek, and W.D. Bensema. Experimental confirmation of an HF channel model. IEEE Trans. Commun. Technol. Vol. 18, pp. 792-803, Dec. 1970.
5. ITU, “Recommendation 520-1 Use of High Frequency Ionospheric Channel Simulators”, Recommendations and Reports of the CCIR, Vol. III, pp. 57-58, Geneva.
6. Chugunov I.V. A simulator of the distribution channel of radio waves of the low, mid and high frequency ranges for a digital broadcasting system of the DRM standard. Information Society Technologies Abstracts of the Moscow industry scientific and technical conference. 2007, P. 59.
7. Chugunov I.V. A software package for studying the characteristics of a digital broadcasting system of the DRM standard. Fundamental Problems of Radioelectronic Instrumentation. 2010. Vol. 10. No. 1-3, pp. 264-267.
8. Varlamov OV Development of the domestic regulatory framework for digital broadcasting of the DRM standard. T-Comm. 2013. Vol. 7. No. 9, pp. 47-50.
9. Varlamov O., Lavrushenkov V., Kozyrevsky B., Kalyuga V. Clarification of individual values of protective ratios for digital broadcasting to the DRM standard. Results of laboratory and on-air measurements. Broadcasting. Television and broadcasting. 2006. No. 5, pp. 56-59.
10. Dinges S.I., Kolesnikov I.I., Pestryakov A.V., Smirnov A.E., Chugunov I.V. Hardware-software complex for analysis and synthesis of modulated signals “Vector”. T-Comm. 2009. No. S1, pp. 97-99.
11. Varlamov O.V., Gromorushkin V.N., Lavrushenkov V.G., Chugunov I.V. A test signal generator for measuring the characteristics of key power amplifiers with separate amplification of the components of a single-band signal. T-Comm. 2011. Vol. 5. No. 9, pp. 47-49.
REALITIES AND PROSPECTS OF ORGANIZING AND HOLDING EVENTS WITH IEEE PARTICIPATION BASED ON THE LEADING SCIENTIFIC AND EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
R.Yu. Ivanyushkin, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia;
IEEE Worldwide Limited in the Russian Federation
The main directions of IEEE cooperation with the scientific community of the Russian Federation are presented. The structure of volunteering in the regions of Russia is considered. Examples of successful scientific conferences (organized with the participation of IEEE) in leading scientific and educational institutions of Russia are given. The prospects for the development of cooperation between IEEE and the scientific community of the Russian Federation are outlined.
1. Shahgildyan V.V., Ivanyushkin R.Yu. Methods for increasing the energy efficiency of linear power amplifiers. T-Comm. 2011. Vol. 5. No. 9, pp. 143-145.
2. Ivanyushkin R.Yu., Dulov I.V., Ovchinnikova M.V., Trishina Yu.A. History and prospects of using the automatic mode adjustment method to increase the efficiency of radio transmitters. T-Comm. 2012. Vol. 6. No. 9, pp. 66-67.
3. Dulov I.V., Ivanyushkin R.Yu. Non-linear power-supply APP for a digital broadcast transmitter power amplifier. T-Comm. 2012. Vol. 6. No. 9, pp. 59-63.
4. Ivanushkin R.Yu., Yuryev O.A. Problems of constructing the RF path of VHF digital broadcasting transmitters based on the method of L. Kahn. T-Comm. 2013. Vol. 7. No. 9, pp. 91-93.
5. Ivanushkin R.Yu., Yuriev O.A. Prospects for the application of key power amplifiers of classes D and DE in the construction of broadcast transmitters in the VHF range. T-Comm. 2016. Vol. 10. No. 5, pp. 21-26.
PROBLEMS OF SYNCHRONO TV BROADCASTING ORGANIZATION WITH THE INSERT OF REGIONAL CONTENT
V.L. Karyakin, D.V. Karyakin, L.A. Morozova,
Volga State University of Telecommunications and Informatics, Samara, Russia
The Russian digital terrestrial broadcasting network in the DVB-T2 standard is designed to reach the digital population in accordance with the Federal Target Program. At the same time, mandatory publicly available TV programs that are part of the First Multiplex in each of the regions are subject to modification in accordance with the requirements of broadcasting organizations. The aim of this work is to analyze the methods for organizing broadcasting of the First Multiplex in the DVB-T2 standard with the insertion of regional content in various options for building a digital terrestrial broadcasting network in the Russian Federation. The digital terrestrial broadcasting network of the Russian Federation consists of 82 regional networks, at the center of each of which is the regional multiplex formation center (RCFM). To compare the various options for building a network, it is accepted that in each region, with the exception of Moscow, the Moscow Region, St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region, three television and radio channels will be modified: Russia 1, Radio Russia and Russia 24.
1. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation “On All-Russian Compulsory Publicly Available TV and Radio Channels” dated September 30, 2012 No. 1335.
2. The system project “Broadcasting systems for television channels of the first multiplex of the terrestrial network of digital terrestrial television broadcasting based on regional modification technology.” Moscow: FSUE NIIR, December 2014.
3. Lermit Richard (FR), Denier Eric (FR), Shoviere Benoit (FR), Applicant: Enancy Technolozhi (FR) “DVB-T2 broadcast method with regional content insertion and device used in this method”, patent RU 2 564 537; declared 20.007. 2011; publ. 10/10/2015, Bull. Number 28.
4. Karjakin V.L. Digital television: a textbook for universities, 2nd ed. Moscow: Solon-Press, 2013. 448 p.
5. Karyakin V.L., Karyakin D.V., Morozova L.A. Evaluation of the quality of a single-frequency digital broadcasting network using an echo diagram. Scientific papers SWorl. Issue 2 (39). Vol. 4. Ivanovo: Scientific World. 2015, pp. 18-23.
6. Karyakin V.L., Karyakin D.V., Morozova L.A. Synchronization of an information signal in transmitters of single-frequency networks of digital TV broadcasting. Elektrosvyaz. No. 9. 2014, pp. 24-28.
7. Karyakin V.L., Karyakin D.V., Morozova L.A. Phase synchronization of the information signal in transmitters of single-frequency networks of digital TV broadcasting standard DVB-T2. T-Comm. 2014. Vol. 8. No. 8, pp. 51-54.
8. Karyakin V.L., Karyakin D.V., Morozova L.A. Method for measuring and calibrating signal delays in transmitters of DVB-T2 standard. T-Comm. 2014. Vol. 8. No. 9, pp. 46-48.
9. Karyakin V.L., Karyakin D.V., Morozova L.A. Methods of TV broadcasting in the DVB-T2 standard with the insertion of regional content. T-Comm. 2016. Vol. 10. No. 4, pp. 41-46.