Volume 4, Number 6 (2018)
PUBLIC DIGITAL BROADCASTING NETWORK OPGANIZATION IN THE RANGE OF LONG WAVES (pp. 2-5)
V.A. Volokhov, E.V. Sergeev, A.L. Priorov, A.A. Ipatov
FILTERING PRIMARY BAYER IMAGES USING NON-LOCAL ANALYSIS OF MAIN COMPONENTS (pp. 6-9)
E.M. Lobov, E.O. Lobova, B.A. Elsukov
WIDEBAND SIGNAL DISPERSION DISTORTION COMPENSATE DEVICE BASED ON DIGITAL FILTER BANKS (pp. 10-13)
ACCELERATED DIGITAL ALGORITHM FOR SYNCHRONIZING NOISY SIGNALS BY TIME AND FREQUENCY(pp. 14-18)
V.A. Ivanov, N.V. Ryabova, M.I. Bastrakova
METHOD FOR DETERMINING INTERFERENCE STABILITY OF IONOSPHERIC RADIO CHANNELS BY USING A LFM IONOZOND PROBE WITH SDR RECEIVER (pp. 19-24)
V.A. Ivanov, D.V. Ivanov, N.V. Ryabova, A.A. Kislitsyn, M.I. Ryabova
MODELING OF THE SYSTEM FOR CONSTRUCTION OF PULSE CHARACTERISTICS OF TRANSIONOSPHERIC RADIO CHANNELS UNDER CONDITIONS OF FREQUENCY DISPERSION (pp. 25-28)
I.V. Ryabov, A.V. Garifullina, A.A. Lebedeva
DIGITAL COMPUTER SYNTHESIS WITH PRECISE SETTING OF THE INITIAL FREQUENCY (pp. 29-33)
I.V. Bogachkov, V.A. Maistrenko
EXPERIMENTAL STUDIES OF OPTICAL FIBERS WITH NON-ZERO MOVED DISPERSION AT LONGITUDINAL TENSION FORCES (pp. 34-38)
ABSTRACTS & REFERENCES
PUBLIC DIGITAL BROADCASTING NETWORK OPGANIZATION IN THE RANGE OF LONG WAVES
O.V. Varlamov, firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia
Digital Radio Mondiale (DRM) is universal, openly standardised digital broadcasting system for all broadcasting frequencies, including LW, MW, SW as well as band I, II (FM band) and III. Using the LW band for global DRM broadcast network building is the most economical way of all possible options. The article shows that the use of large-cluster DRM single-frequency networks with synchronous broadcasting allows you to organize national broadcasting networks in large areas. This feature is especially relevant for a number of countries with a large territory of 1-st ITU Region, such as the Russian Federation, the Republic of Kazakhstan, Mongolia and other countries in regions with a low population density. The principles of frequency-spatial planning are considered and cluster parameters are determined. It is shown that the service area of one cluster can reach 4.8 million square kilometers.
 O.V. Varlamov, “The technology of creating a digital broadcasting network of the DRM standard for the Russian Federation,” D.Sc. Thesis [“Tekhnologiya sozdaniya seti cifrovogo radioveshchaniya standarta DRM dlya Rossijskoj Federacii,” Dis. Dokt. Tehn. Nauk], MTUCI, Moscow, 2017. (In Russian).
 O.V. Varlamov, “Using the extraordinary wave for digital DRM NVIS broadcasting,” T-Comm, vol. 9, no.1, pр. 32–38, 2015. (In Russian).
 O.V. Varlamov, “Study of DRM digital broadcasting in the MF fading zone,” T-Comm, vol.9, no. 2, pр. 41–45, 2015. (In Russian).
 O.V. Varlamov, “Development of national regulatory framework for DRM digital broadcasting,” T-Comm, 2013, No. 9, Pp. 47–50. (In Russian).
 O. Varlamov, “Research of influence of DRM broadcast transmitter nonlinearities onto the output signal parameters,” T-Comm – Telecommunications and Transport, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 59-60, 2014.
 L. Kahn, “Single-sideband transmission by envelope elimination and restoration,” Proceedings of the IRE, vol. 40, no. 7, pp. 803–806, July 1952.
 D. Cox, “Linear amplification with nonlinear components,” Communications, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 22, no. 12, pp. 1942–1945, Dec 1974.
 O.V. Varlamov, I.A. Goncharov, V.G Lavrushenkov, “High-power HF digital-analog converter for SSB signal power amplifiers,” Telecommunications and Radio Engineering (English translation of Elektrosvyaz and Radiotekhnika), vol. 44 (8), p.49, 1989.
 O.V. Varlamov, V.N. Gromorushkin, V.B. Kozyrev, A.V. Melan’in, “Addition of the power outputs from push-pull voltage-switching oscillators having a resistive load,” Radioelectronics and Communications Systems (English translation of Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii Radioelektronika), vol. 32 (7) , p.30, 1989.
 O.V. Varlamov, I.V. Chugunov, “Modeling of efficiency UHF class-D power amplifier with bandpass sigma-delta modulation,” 2017 Systems of Signal Synchronization, Generating and Processing in Telecommunications, SINKHROINFO 2017. 2017.7997508.
 A.O. Bolotov, R.G. Kholyukov, O.V. Varlamov, “EER power amplifier modulator efficiency improvement using PWM with additional sigma-delta modulation,” 2018 Systems of Signal Synchronization, Generating and Processing in Telecommunications, SYNCHROINFO 2018. 2018.8456955.
 E.P. Stroganova, O.V. Varlamov, “Measurement accuracy analysis for on-board measuring devices,” 2018 Systems of Signals Generating and Processing in the Field of on Board Communications, IEEE, pp. 8350638, March 2018.
 O.V. Varlamov, “Organization of single frequency DRM digital radio broadcasting networks. Features and results of practical tests,” 2018 Systems of Signal Synchronization, Generating and Processing in Telecommunications, SYNCHROINFO 2018. 2018.8456925.
 J. Huber, “DRM on MF and LF, coverage and technical requirements,” EBU-DRM Conference. Geneva, 26 Nov 2009, https://tech.ebu.ch/docs/events/drm09/presentations/ebu_drm09_huber.pdf.
 O.V. Varlamov, V.D. Goreglyad, “Bandwidth extension LW transmitting broadcasting antenna systems for operating in DRM mode,” T-Comm, vol. 7, no.1, pp. 18-22, 2013. (in Russian).
 O.V. Varlamov, “Development of algorithm and software tools for antenna matching circuit design of DRM digital broadcast transmitters”, T-Comm, vol. 7, no.2, pp. 47-50, 2013. (in Russian).
 O.V. Varlamov, E.P. Stroganova, “Frequency extension circuit for EER transmitters operating with electrically short antennas,” 2018 Systems of Signals Generating and Processing in the Field of on Board Communications SOSG 2018, pp. 8350577, 2018.
 O.V. Varlamov, “Analog to digital signal power ratio in simulcast DRM transmission,” T-Comm, vol. 10, no. 12, pр. 81-84, 2016.
 O.V. Varlamov, “Development of requirements for receiving equipment of digital broadcasting networks of the DRM standard,” T-Comm, vol. 7, no. 9, pp. 39-42, 2013.
 Description of ATU of Long Wave Antenna Ingøy 100 kW 153 kHz. Technical report. TELEFUNKEN SenderSysteme Berlin. 1E-8920-803-DO Waniewski. Berlin, 31.10.2000. http://www.waniewski.de/Pdf/1E-8920-803-DO_documentation%20Ingoy%20LW.pdf.
 O.V. Varlamov, “Peculiarity of frequency-territorial planning of DRM broadcasting networks for LW and MW bands,” T-Comm, vol. 7, no. 9, pp. 43-46, 2013.
 O.V. Varlamov, “Correctly planning of DRM broadcasting networks,” Telecommunication, [“Korrektnoe planirovanie setej DRM veshhanija,” Jelektrosvjaz’], no. 6, рp. 26-34, 2014. (In Russian).
 O.V. Varlamov, “The radio noise effect on the coverage area of DRM broadcast transmitter in different regions,” T-Comm, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 90-93, 2015.
 O.V. Varlamov, “Method of organization global digital radio broadcasting network in the LW band,” T-Comm, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 63-68, 2015.
 O.V. Varlamov, V.O. Varlamov, “Distribution of maximum levels of atmospheric radio noise in LF and MF ranges in the territory of the Earth”, H&ES Research, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 42-51, 2017.
FILTERING PRIMARY BAYER IMAGES USING NON-LOCAL ANALYSIS OF MAIN COMPONENTS
V.A. Volokhov, E.V. Sergeev, A.L. Priorov, A.A. Ipatov,
Yaroslavl State University P.G. Demidov;
Yaroslavl Radio Plant, Yaroslavl, Russia
An algorithm is considered that allows us to solve the problem of filtering primary Bayer images based on a nonlocal analysis of the main components. Simulation results are presented that demonstrate the main features of this algorithm.
1. Sergeev E.V., Mochalov I.S., Volokhov V.A., Priorov A.L. Nonlocal image filtering algorithm based on the method of principal components. Successes in modern radio electronics. 2012. No.3, pp. 80-88.
2. Dabov K., Foi A., Katkovnik V., Egiazarian K. Image denoising by sparse 3D transform-domain collaborative filtering. IEEE Trans. Image Processing. 2007. Vol. 16. No. 8, pp. 2080-2095.
3. Muresan D.D., Parks T.W. Adaptive principal components and image denoising. Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Image Processing. 2003. Vol. 1, pp. 101-104.
4. Wang Z., Bovik A.C., Sheikh H.R., Simoncelli E.P. Image quality assessment: from error visibility to structural similarity. IEEE Trans. Image Processing. 2004. Vol. 13. No. 4, pp. 600-612.
WIDEBAND SIGNAL DISPERSION DISTORTION COMPENSATE DEVICE BASED ON DIGITAL FILTER BANKS
E.M. Lobov, E.O. Lobova, B.A. Elsukov,
Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics, Mosocw, Russia
The article proposes a device for compensation of dispersion distortions, based on the modification of the classic M-channel system of digital banks of analysis and synthesis with an ideal recovery. The modification consists in adding additional compensatory delays and phase shifts in the synthesis channels, determined by the calculation method, depending on the slope of the frequency dispersion of the ionospheric channel.
1. MIL-STD-188–110C «Military standard-interoperability and performance standards for data modems» US Department of Defense, January 2012.
2. Jorgenson M.B., Johnson R.W., Nelson R.W. An Extension of Wideband HF Capabilities. IEEE Military Communications Conference. 2013, pp. 1202-1206.
3. Ivanov D.V. Methods and mathematical models for study of the propagation of decameter complex signals and correction its dispersion distortions. MarSTU Yoshkar-Ola. 2006. Vol. 2006, pp. 266.
4. Lobov E.M., Kosilov I.S. Calculation of noise immunity of broadband ionospheric radio links using noise-like signals based on prediction data. T-Comm. Vol. 5. 2011. No. 11, pp. 68-70.
5. Lobov E.M., Smerdova E.O. The quality of the maximum liklihood ratio estimation of the slope of the ionospheric channel dispersion characteristic by wideband signals. Telecommunications and Information Technology. Vol. 3. 2016. No. 2, pp. 61-62.
6. E.M. Lobov, E.O. Smerdova, “Investigation of the quality of algorithms for estimating the slope of the ionospheric channel dispersion characteristics”, Telecommunications, no. 6, pp. 28-31, 2017.
7. Lobov E.M., Smerdova E.O., Kandaurov N.A., Kosilov I.S., Elsukov B.A. Optimum estimation and filtering of the ionospheric channel dispersion characteristics slope algorithms. Systems of Signal Synchronization Generating and Processing in Telecommunications (SINKHROINFO). 2017, pp. 3-4.
8. Vityazev V.V. Multi-speed signal processing. Moscow: Hot line-Telecom. 2017, pp. 336.
9. Vityazev V.V., Nikishkin P.B. Multiple-speed signal processing in problems of rejection of narrowband interference. Digital signal processing. No. 2. 2017, pp. 31-36.
10. Koilpillai R.D., Vaidyanathan P.P. Cosine-Modulated FIR Filter Banks Satisfying Perfect Reconstruction. IEEE Transactions on signal processing. Vol. 40. No. 4. 1992, pp. 770-783.
ACCELERATED DIGITAL ALGORITHM FOR SYNCHRONIZING NOISY SIGNALS BY TIME AND FREQUENCY
S.F. Gorgadze, email@example.com,
Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia
A quasi-optimal algorithm for estimating the delay parameters in time, frequency and frequency up to the initial phase of a generalized noise-like signal is considered. The digital version of the algorithm is reduced to the multiplication of large-dimensional matrices. In order to simplify the corresponding mathematical operations, the matrix transformation operator is introduced, which makes it possible to use the generalized fast Fourier transform in calculations.
1. Gorgadze S.F., Boykov V.V. Measuring signals with multi-position subcarriers for satellite radio navigation systems. Radio engineering and electronics. 2014. No.3, pp. 264-278.
2. Smirnov N.I., Gorgadze S.F. Synchronous code separation of subscriber stations: a promising generation of personal systems. Technologies and means of communication. 1998. No. 4.
3. Gorgadze S.F. Asymmetric modifications of the generalized fast Fourier and Fourier-Hadamard transform. Radio engineering and electronics. 2005. No.3, pp. 302-308.
4. Gorgadze S.F. Detection-discrimination of complex address signals with multiple access with code division using fast spectral transformations. Radio engineering and electronics. 2006. No.4, pp. 428-436.
5. Smirnov N.I., Gorgadze S.F. Patterns in the characteristics of the energy spectra of a set of noise-like signals. Radio engineering and electronics. 1990. No.4, pp. 781-785.
6. Smirnov N.I., Gorgadze S.F. Comparison of the characteristics of the spectra of various types of noise-like signals. Radio Engineering. 1990. No. 6, pp. 6-17.
7. Levin B.R. Theoretical foundations of statistical radio engineering. Moscow: Radio and communications. 1989. 656 p.
8. Smirnov A.V., Gorgadze S.F. Principles of increasing the efficiency of signal amplification with a large peak factor. T-Comm. 2013. Vol. 7. No. 9, pp. 132-134.
METHOD FOR DETERMINING INTERFERENCE STABILITY OF IONOSPHERIC RADIO CHANNELS BY USING A LFM IONOZOND PROBE WITH SDR RECEIVER
V.A. Ivanov, N.V. Ryabova, M.I. Bastrakova,
Volga State Technological University, Yoshkar-Ola. Russia
The quality of functioning of radio systems is determined by its noise immunity, which characterizes the ability to maintain the required accuracy of message reproduction taking into account the influence of interference. However, there are a number of critical factors affecting the noise immunity of radio systems, including those caused by the radio wave propagation medium in the signal transmission channel between spacecraft and the ground-based radio system. When transmitting information over ionospheric radio channels, errors occur in the received message due to the influence of the propagation conditions of the radio waves, such as fading and multipath, as well as exposure to various kinds of noise and interference. These physical effects lead to significant distortion of the received signal and impair the noise immunity of reception in radio communication systems. Determination of noise immunity of the ionospheric channel allows its most efficient use. Objective: to develop a methodology for assessing noise immunity from experimental data of oblique sounding of the ionosphere by a chirp signal, to evaluate noise immunity for radio lines of various lengths and geographical orientations according to experimental data of oblique sounding of the ionosphere.
1. Bastrakova M.I., Ivanov V.A., Ryabova N.V. Immunity and bandwidth of ionospheric radio channels: scientific publication. Yoshkar-Ola: Volga State Technological University. 2013. 172 p.
2. Egoshin A.B., Ivanov V.A., Ivanov D.V., Ryabova N.V. Information-analytical system for the study of the ionosphere and decameter radio communication channels. Yoshkar-Ola: MarSTU. 2006. 332 p.
3. Ivanov V.A., Ryabova N.V., Bastrakova M.I. Optimization of information and technical characteristics of decameter radio communication systems to increase their reliability. Vestnik MarGTU. 2010. No. 2, pp. 21-27.
MODELING OF THE SYSTEM FOR CONSTRUCTION OF PULSE CHARACTERISTICS OF TRANSIONOSPHERIC RADIO CHANNELS UNDER CONDITIONS OF FREQUENCY DISPERSION
V.A. Ivanov, D.V. Ivanov, N.V. Ryabova, A.A. Kislitsyn,
Volga State Technological University, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
Moscow State Technical University Bauman, Moscow, Russia
The purpose of the work is to develop a hardware-software system for studying the nature of the change in the impulse characteristics of transionospheric communication channels. The realization of this goal is achieved on the basis of solving the following tasks: selection of hardware and software for research; consideration of the methodology for calculating the dispersion and impulse characteristics; analysis of the results of the study of the impulse characteristics of the investigated radio channel. In modern space communication systems, broadband signals are now widely used. The features of the use of broadband signals in comparison with narrowband signals are high channel bandwidth, more optimal use of the frequency spectrum, and ensuring higher noise immunity of radio communication systems. The problem of the propagation of these signals in the ionosphere is not well understood. The main tasks are to solve the problem of identifying and influencing the main factors on the propagation of radio signals, determining the main characteristics (full electronic content) of the ionosphere, which determines the change in signal parameters, as well as the influence of frequency dispersion on the impulse characteristics of broadband radio channels.
1. Ivanov D.V. Methods and mathematical models for studying the propagation in the ionosphere of complex decameter signals and correcting their dispersion distortions. Yoshkar-Ola: MarSTU. 2006. 268 p.
2. Armand N.A., Ivanov V.A. Correction of dispersion distortions of broadband signals. Radio wave propagation: a collection of reports of the XXI All-Russian Scientific Conference. In 2 volumes: vol. 1. Yoshkar-Ola: MarSTU. 2005, pp. 20-18.
3. Ivanov V.A., Ivanov D.V., Mikheeva N.N., Ryabova M.I. Dispersion distortions of the system characteristics of broadband ionospheric radio channels. Yoshkar-Ola: Volga State Technological University. 2015. 156 p.
4. Ivanov D.V., Ivanov V.A., Ryabova N.V., Ryabova M.I., Kislitsyn A.A. The study of dispersion distortion of radio signals during transionospheric sounding. Ultrawideband signals in radar, communications, and acoustics. Materials of the V All-Russian Scientific Conference (Murom, 06/29/01 July 2015). Murom. 2015, pp. 87-91.
5. Ivanov V.A., Ryabova N.V., Ryabova M.I., Kislitsyn A.A. Determination of frequency dispersion parameters according to transionospheric sounding. Transactions of PSTU. Ser .: “Technological.”. 2014. Issue. 2, pp. 82-86.
DIGITAL COMPUTER SYNTHESIS WITH PRECISE SETTING OF THE INITIAL FREQUENCY
I.V. Ryabov, firstname.lastname@example.org,
A.V. Garifullina, A.A. Lebedeva,
Volga State Technological University, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
The structure of a digital computational synthesizer based on binary decimal code stores is considered, which allows you to accurately set the value of the synthesized frequency.
1. Ryabov I.V. Direct digital synthesis of complex broadband signals for radar, navigation and communications. Yoshkar-Ola: PSTU. 2016. 151 p.
2. Ryabov I.V., Ryabov V.I. Patent No. 2204197 of the Russian Federation IPC Н03L 7/18. Digital synthesizer of frequency-modulated signals. Claim 04/06/2001. Publ. 05/10/2003. Bull. No. 13. 5 p.
3. Ryabov I.V., Fischenko P.A. RF patent No. 2058659. IPC H03B 19/00. Digital frequency synthesizer. Declared Sep 23, 1993. Publ. 04/20/1996. Bull. No. 11. 4 p.
EXPERIMENTAL STUDIES OF OPTICAL FIBERS WITH NON-ZERO MOVED DISPERSION AT LONGITUDINAL TENSION FORCES
Dispersion-shifted optical fibers (OF) (DSF – dispersion-shifted single mode fiber – G.653) are widespread in extended fiber-optic communication lines (FOCL). In DSF, the frequency response of the dispersion is biased so that the minimum (“zero”) dispersion is observed in the region of λ = 1550 nm. It is known that the use of these organic substances in fiber optic systems with spectral multiplexing (WDM – Wavelength Division Multiplexing) has encountered difficulties associated with the appearance of nonlinear effects, such as four-wave mixing (Four-wave mixing – FWM). This led to the appearance of organic matter with nonzero shifted dispersion (NZDSF – non zero dispersion-shifted single mode fiber – G.655), optimized specifically for extended WDM systems. To assess the reliability of the fiber optic link, it is necessary to have reliable and timely information about the tension of the optical fiber in the optical cable (OC). Conventional optical pulse reflectometers cannot cope with this task. To solve this problem, Brillouin reflectometers (BOTDR – Brillouin optical time-domain reflectometers) are used, which measure the optical properties of organic substances and, based on them, make it possible to predict optical media breakdown.
1. Bogachkov I.V., Gorlov N.I. Methods and tools for monitoring and early diagnosis of fiber-optic transmission lines. Omsk: Publishing House of OmSTU. 2013.192 p.
2. Bogachkov I.V., Gorlov N.I. Experimental studies of the influence of longitudinal tensile loads on the spectrum of Brillouin scattering in optical fibers. Vestnik SibGUTI. Novosibirsk: Publishing House of SibGUTI, 2015. Issue. 3 (31), pp. 81-88.
3. Bogachkov I.V. Problems of analysis of the Brillouin scattering spectrum in optical fibers with biased dispersion. Synchronization, signal generation and processing systems. 2015. Vol. 6. No. 2, pp. 65-68.
4. Bogachkov I.V. Investigations of the influence of longitudinal tensile force in optical fibers on the Brillouin scattering spectrum. Synchronization, signal generation and processing systems. 2015. Vol. 6. No. 2, pp. 69-72.
5. Bogachkov I.V. Investigations of the effect of temperature on the Brillouin scattering spectrum and characteristics of optical fibers. Synchronization, signal generation and processing systems. 2015. Vol. 6. No. 2, pp. 61-64.
6. Bogachkov I.V., Maistrenko V.A. Detection of “problematic” areas in fiber-optic communication lines based on analysis of the Brillouin scattering spectrum. T-Comm. 2015. Vol. 9. No. 11, pp. 19-24.
7. Bogachkov I.V., Maistrenko V.A. Experimental studies of transverse strains of optical fibers. Systems of synchronization, formation and processing of signals. 2015. Vol. 6. No. 2, pp. 55-57.
8. Bogachkov I.V., Maistrenko V.A. Detection of “problem” areas in fiber-optic communication lines based on analysis of the Brillouin scattering spectrum. Synchronization, signal generation and processing systems. 2015. Vol. 6. No. 2, pp. 58-60.